- All staff members are to follow all rules at any time.
- Every incident has to be viewed objectively. If this is not possible, the staff member should not involve themselves.
- Abuse of powers will result in dismissal from the staff team.
- All incidents and bans are to be logged in their appropriate forum sections.
- Must report all changes made in the appropriate forum sections.
- Must inform other staff members of any changes that are not of interest to the public.
- Meetings are mandatory and must be attended until the chairperson concludes the meeting.
- The inability to join a meeting or attend it fully must be communicated before the start of the meeting.
- If there is no majority presence possible, the meeting must be rescheduled.
- Forums are to be used for discussions; meetings should only be used to come to conclusions.
- Have to respond to bans pending review within 24 hours.
- May hand out bans and/or Warning Points
- Are to inform Community Managers when a ban requires review for possible extension.
- All bans must follow the guidelines.
- Repeat offences increase the ban length.
- If there is no guideline for an infraction, an agreement on the ban has to be reached by at least three members of staff.
- Any ban not following the ban report format is invalid.
- Any ban enforced without trying to talk to all parties involved is invalid.
- Any attempt to evade a ban, be it by lying or leaving, will worsen the punishment.
- A ban dispute may only be posted in the ban disputes section.
- Trying to circumvent a ban will result in a permanent ban.
Grey area Ban's can be issued
- They require 1 staff member to Issue but will require review to make sure it’s not abuse.
- Grey area bans have to be fully justified by the staff member placing the ban
- Must be reviewed afterwards by the CM team within a week to ensure bans are not being abused.
The Strike System
- Each ban is associated with a temporary or permanent warning point(s) on the forum.
- When a member has two warning points, they are on their last warning.
- Getting a third warning point means an immediate permanent ban.
- Warning points given for a ban that is overturned will be revoked.