- ARMA sessions start at 7 PM UK Time and at 2 AM UK Time.
- These missions are called EU 1st/2nd
- Always follow orders given by superiors, unless that order will result in breaking the rules.
- No intentional discharge, or throwing of throwable items in the spawn area during the briefing.
- You are not allowed to place objects in or around spawn, unless given permission by superiors.
- * No intentional team killing or friendly fire.
- In order to Join a Mission in Porgress (any mission that has gone beyond the slotting screen) you are required to seek permission to join from the Main Zeus; Failure of the Zeus responding should be considered as a No.
- You are not allowed to leave mid-mission without appropriate reasoning unless Zeus has specified no respawns.
- All calendar missions are to be made at least three days before the intended mission day.
- Side chat is not to be used unless it is for technical issues.
- Meaningless drawings on the map are not allowed.
- Your in-game name must be the same as your TS name.
- You are not allowed to build trenches on the road.
- Remove all trenches when leaving an area.
- Soundboards and music may be played if no-one in the room opposes it. If you fail to stop after being requested to, you will be removed.
- Using Spectator Mode, Zeus and/or Text chat (while dead) to accumulate or disseminate information you or others should not have access to and leads towards missions disruption (location & strength of enemies or unknown objectives etc.) will be treated as Cheating and dealt with accordingly.
Slots are non-reservable. They are first come, first serve.
- 1st and 2nd missions will be slotted following the tags procedure.
- Calendar missions can have asset/tag roles as reserved slots.
Tags procedure should be taken as follows:
- During 1st or 2nd missions, a slot may only be taken before it is called when requested by a trainer for evaluation or training.
- When attaching to a squad, you may only take on the role of a Rifleman.
If the destruction of an asset is considered a failure condition or a Squad is designated for a ‘Special Purpose’ which will fail the mission if not completed, Zeus can prohibit evals on these assets/squads.
- Evals are prohibited during TvTs.
- During slotting an already slotted Platoon Leader can ask the Zeus for a single 2 person team. This 2 person team can be special weapons or heavy weapons. If approved by the Zeus, the 2 person team will be slotted as an asset. (Special/Heavy weapons are all launchers and HMGs, be they static or mobile.) The team can be restricted by Zeus as they see fit.
- Slots are non-reservable. They are first come, first serve.
- Only Platoon Drone Operator or units designated by Platoon Lead can take drones. The Zeus decides what drone is available.
Once you have played an asset for a mission, you will not be allowed to take that asset in the following mission. Assets include:
- Vehicle Crew
- NOTE; A tag holder can take a slot if no other tag holder wants it.
- If you have played the same asset for multiple days in a row, you lose the right of tag holder of that asset for that day.
- Enemy assets are prohibited from being used unless explicitly permitted by the Zeus. Motorized softskin vehicles such as Humvees, GAZes/MRAPs, URALs and similar are exempt from this and may be taken freely. Essentially, any enemy vehicle that would require tags for slotting are not to be commandeered or taken. A softskin does not include Armoured Personnel Carriers (BTR/BRDM/M113/etc) or Infantry Fighting Vehicles (BMP/Bradley/etc). (When Zeus permits it, you still need permission by your SL.)
- Zeuses for the 1st and 2nd missions are called out by a Bot one hour before the sessions start.
People willing to Zeus must apply for a mission by:
- Using the Discord Bot or
- Making a calendar event.
- Calendar events are only for heavy gear-restricted/thematic missions.
- Abusing calendar events for ensuring Zeus slot is prohibited.
Only the following restrictions can be applied by Zeuses for non-calendar events:
- Medical system
- Unit tracking
- No Night Vision Equipment
- No GPS
- Ammo limits
Additionally the following restrictions can be applied by all Zeus and Co-Zeus tag holders for non-calendar events (The faction is defined by what Zeus provides with. This can be a Wikipedia article with a list of equipment or other sources):
- Faction specific weapons
- Faction specific launchers
- Faction specific optics
- All restrictions must be announced before slotting starts.
- Specially themed missions, in which the players do not play as a common military force (i.e. ISIS, Police, Bank Robbers, etc.), have to be announced, before slotting starts, to give players an oppurtunity to leave.
- It is prohibited to take a Zeus slot in an ongoing mission without permission from the main Zeus.
- Zeuses are given a time limit for missions that they need to adhere to. For non Calendar Missions this time limit is 2 hours. For Calendar Missions the Zeus sets the time limit. Once the time limit has been exceeded, the Zeus is given 15 minutes to wrap up the mission. This means they don't force the players to complete several new objectives and instead focus on concluding the scenario in a plausible manner. If the mission is still going once the time limit + 15 minutes have passed, any player that needs to leave is allowed to do so and the mission may be stopped by staff.
- Stick to your given role.
Stick with your squad, unless permission or instructions were given by the Squad Lead to do otherwise. (Lone Wolfing)
- This applies to all Elements. Always get permission from your superior, before going somewhere alone.
- When the briefing is being given, anyone not giving a briefing should not be heard at the briefing.
Unless explicit permission has been given, only the following roles should be at the briefing:
- Platoon HQ
- Squad Leads
- Asset Leads
- ** All players must take side- and role-specific weaponry.
** Weapons must not be able to use ammunition which exceeds 7.92 mm, except for shotgun and pistol calibers. Bolt action rifles and Anti-Materiel Rifles are not allowed.
- Prophet is exempt from this.
- ** Magazines with a capacity of 42 rounds or more are only to be used by Autorifleman. Pistol caliber weapons are excluded from this rule (P90, PP2000, etc).
- Squads are allowed one Designated Marksman at Squad Lead’s discretion. This Marksman is to be one of the Rifleman slots only. This is to prevent people from playing multiple roles at once.
- * Squads are allowed 3 UGL at Squad Lead’s discretion (SLs UGL cannot be transferred to other squad member)
Scope limitations are:
- Regular infantry is allowed up to 4x magnification.
- The Designated Marksman is allowed to take up to 12x magnification.
- Prophet can take any magnification.
- * Thermal vision scopes or goggles are not allowed.
- * Laser Designators are limited to Leadership roles.
- Explosive ammo for firearms and doomsday buckshot is not allowed.
- ** Rocket launchers are limited to Rifleman (LAT) and Rifleman.
* The following combinations of rocket launchers are allowed:
- Up to three LAT-Launchers. (LAT is a single shot launcher)
- Up to one AA/MAT(1) launcher is allowed at SL discretion with 4 shots. HAT(2) is allowed at Zeus discretion, max 1 launcher and 4 shots per squad. (1MAT is re-loadable unguided Anti Tank. 2HAT is guided anti-tank [EX : Javelin, Kornet, Milan, NLAW])
- Squad Lead Tagholders are allowed to restrict all members of their squad to all weapons that take a specific magazine chosen by the Squad Lead. This is in order to ensure all members of a squad can share magazines. In addition to this, they may also limit their squad members to how many explosives and magazines they can take with them.
- A Squadleader is allowed to scrap one or both ARs with sufficient reasoning behind it. A reason must be given with the order. It can be discussed if time allows as with every other order. "Insufficiency" of said order may be reported to the SL trainers, who will examine the case and set precedence.
- Only SL have a Long Range by default, but a SL can designate one extra LR to one of his team leaders.
- On respawn, you are allowed to alter your loadout, provided the alterations fall within the previously stated restrictions from Zeus, Platoon or Squad lead.
Platoon decides the camouflage or uniform used by all elements.
- If Zeus has specified a faction, the players must take a camo of that faction.
- ** Helmets, vests and backpacks have to fit the camo and role.
- Squad leaders are allowed to enforce types of helmets, vests and backpacks, given they fit the camo.
- Non-protective headgear may be taken at your own risk unless the Squad Lead has enforced headgear.
- Platoon decides the camouflage or uniform used by all elements.
- Missions must be thoroughly tested before being submitted.
- Missions must be submitted through GitLab.
- Missions must be thoroughly tested on the testing server by at least two mission testers, before pushing it to the main server.
- Missions must be tested and approved before a calendar post may be approved.
Rules marked with * can be overruled at Zeus’ discretion with the intent of improving the mission.
Rules marked with ** can only be relaxed by Zeus.
["M134D 'Epilator'","M134D Casette 500rnd","M134D Casette(C) 500rnd","Apology to Squantoon","Blank Fire Adaptor (L110)","Blank Fire Adaptor (L129)","Blank Fire Adaptor (L7)","Blank Fire Adaptor (L85)","M32 MGL","6rnd M441 HE Grenade Rounds","6rnd M433 HEDP Grenades","6rnd M397 HET Grenades","6rnd. M576 Buckshot Round","6Rnd. M781 Practice Round","6rnd. GL Stun Grenade Round","6Rnd. M585 White Flare Round","6Rnd. M661 Green Flare Round","6Rnd. M662 Red Flare Round","6Rnd. M713 Red Smoke Round","6Rnd. M714 White Smoke Round","6Rnd. M715 Green Smoke Round","6Rnd. M716 Yellow Smoke Round","","","","","","","","","","","","","ENVG-II (Black)","ENVG-II (Green)","ENVG-II (Grey)","Special Purpose Helmet (Green Hex)","Special Purpose Helmet (Hex)","AN/PAS-13G(V)1","Nightstalker","TWS","TWS MG","Goshawk TIWS","5Rnd 12g FRAG","5Rnd 12g HE-EP","8Rnd 12g FRAG","8Rnd 12g HE-EP","L111A1 Practice Grenade","M69 Practice Grenade","Titan MPRL Compact (Coyote)","Titan MPRL Compact (Green Hex)","Titan MPRL Compact (Olive)","Titan MPRL Compact (Sand)","Titan MPRL Compact (Tropic)","5.56 mm 150Rnd Mag","5.56 mm 150Rnd Tracer (Red) Mag","M4A5","","30rnd STANAG M200 (Blank)","HuntIR Round","Mine Detector","","","","Vehicle Key: Civilian","Vehicle Key: East","Vehicle Key: Independent","Vehicle Key: Master","Vehicle Key: West","ZZREMOVED","ZZREMOVED","ZZREMOVED","ZZREMOVED","ZZREMOVED","ZZREMOVED","ZZREMOVED","40 mm 3Rnd HE Grenade","3Rnd 3GL Flares (White)","3Rnd 3GL Flares (Green)","3Rnd 3GL Flares (Red)","3Rnd 3GL Flares (Yellow)","3Rnd 3GL Flares (IR)","3Rnd 3GL Smoke Rounds (White)","3Rnd 3GL Smoke Rounds (Red)","3Rnd 3GL Smoke Rounds (Green)","3Rnd 3GL Smoke Rounds (Yellow)","3Rnd 3GL Smoke Rounds (Purple)","3Rnd 3GL Smoke Rounds (Blue)","3Rnd 3GL Smoke Rounds (Orange)","ACE_DeadManSwitch"]
(These are the Names we could get quickly. Further questions can be asked in #staff_questions ond Discord.)