PLATOON COMMANDER :
- Directly responsible for all Ground Actions. Creates and organises Battleplans. Suggests preferred Landing/Drop Zones for the Infantry & Operational Areas for Armoured Assets. Senior Officer of the Platoon.
FORWARD AIR CONTROLLER :
- Direct contact link between PLATOON COMMANDER, Infantry Elements & Aerial Support. Along with FLIGHT LEAD, has power to adjust or deny Landing Zones. Has the authority to veto any requests provided by the PLATOON COMMANDER or Infantry Elements for Aerial Support or Landing/Drop Zones if they are deemed detrimental to the survival of the aircraft and crew. Equivalent 'Rank' of PLATOON COMMANDER.
RADIO TELEPHONE OPERATOR :
- Direct contact link between PLATOON COMMANDER, Infantry Elements & Armour Support/Artillery Support. Along with ARMOURED COMMANDER (KNIGHT COMMAND), has the power to adjust proposed Operational Areas. Has the authority to veto any requests by the PLATOON COMMANDER or Infantry Elements for Armoured Support if they are deemed extremely detrimental* to the survival of the vehicle and crew or likely to cause friendly casualties. Equivalent 'Rank' of Platoon Second in Command.
- *Please note : Armoured Assets are usually designed to be engaged in combat with hostile armoured assets. Extremely Detrimental situations are those which put the asset into a dangerous position/situation without adequate support or justification.
FLIGHT LEAD :
- Directly responsible for all Aircraft in their Flight. FLIGHT LEAD has the final say in all Landing Zones, Airstrikes or Aerial Support. Has the authority to veto any requests for support, judging the risk attributed to their craft and crew.
ARMOURED COMMANDER/KNIGHT COMMAND
- Directly responsible for all Armoured Assets in their Squadron. ARMOURED COMMANDER has the final say in all Operation Areas and requests for Armoured Support. Has the authority to veto any requests for support, judging the risk attributed to their vehicles and crew.