Spartacus

12/8/2017

48 posts in this topic

Mission Feedback.
Remember to tag the people you want to directly adress (eg. your SL/2iC, Zeus)

Zeus: 

Platoon: 

Squad:

1st Mission, Second Server

Zeus: anden3

Platoon: SlouchyOrc

Squad: @ThatSlickOniichan - Delta Squad

Delta was tasked with with gathering intel for a set of artillery positions which was bombarding friendly positions, and destroy the artillery positions. Our squad worked well together, listened to the SL, and were generally effective. Props to @Mittens and @King Mikey as Raptor pilots, who were tasked with transporting us and the respawns. Apart from the assault on the artillery positions, which could of gone better, and better use of the MG team, the mission ended when the last arty gun killed itself and delta squad, which was frustratingly funny.

Server 1, 1st main mission

Zeus: @Rorkiy

Platoon: Rezonath

Charlie Squad: SL: @Timberhawk , 2ic: @Sovietpolarbear , Medic: @Lexic , Autorifleman: @Schmorfson , Assistant: @Gditz , Riflemen: me, @ChaosShadoWolfe, @Not Connor, @Sam41, @BigT

The mission was to secure and extract hostages. We were to go in with silencer, IR-DIM and the other stuffs you need when going stealth as SL wanted to go in and out with the hostages without the enemy noticing us. It went as expected, as we were getting shot at the approach with the helicopters(I saw one of heli blow up and got launched up in the air) and then engaging hostile infantry almost instantly. We got all of the hostages out(I think, because we got mission complete) and we also got to enjoy some spicy memes at the end (I hope someone recorded it).

The mission was well executed from my perspective (as blue cannonfodder) and the amount of hostile contact was just right. Good memes at the end.

Nothing to say about platoon, as said above I was blue cannonfodder.

I had fun playing with charlie squad as timberhawk and sovietpolarbear(leading blue team) were good squadleaders who gave clear instructions and orders on what were we going to. It felt like the whole squad took the mission seriously which made the this mission a good and fun experience(at least for me). 

Posted (edited)

[Server 2] Mission 1 - "Camp Covfefe" - Knight Commander.

Zeus: @V1rU5 Pretty cool mission; dunno what happened with second part when we should go clear town, but even without that part I enjoyed your mission a lot.

Also, server performance was really good (good FPS and not much desync), amount of people felt just right. I REALLY like this "new old" 4-squad layout.

Edited by Cyico
minor text changes

22 minutes ago, Cyico said:

[Server 2] Mission 1 - "Camp Covfefe" - Knight Commander.

Zeus: @V1rU5 Pretty cool mission; dunno what happened with second part when we should go clear town, but even without that part I enjoyed your mission a lot.

Also, server performance was really good (good FPS and not much desync), amount of people felt just right. I REALLY like this "new old" 4-squad layout.

The enemy send pretty much everything they had in that town for you, so in the end there was no need to clear it anymore ^^

[server 1] Mission 2

Squad: Alpha, I was SL

Two friendly fire incidents. Basically @Chukase and @Nirwana jumped out of the helicopter earlier for no reason but survived the landing. Because they were dicking around I decided that we woujldn't go back and render assistance because 1: they didn't deserve it, 2: our squad had the furthest to go and 3: the mission had already being going long enough. So I led the squad forward towards our objective. A minute or so later @Not Connor decided to shoot at Chukase/Nirwana, hitting Nirwana in the chest I believe. Chukase then, when getting closer shot Not Conner in the head. Both of them survived.

However the medic @Spooks disobeyed orders not to help them and in doing so indirectly led to two further squad members being killed because the medic was 1-2 minutes behind the rest of the squad. Not Conner had no reason to shoot at them, no matter how mad he was at their antics, they would of bled out due to their own stupidity in time and likewise Chukase had no reason to shoot Not Conner either, you don't combat friendly fire with more friendly fire, you report them on the forums. So they're just as guilty as each other. 

1 minute ago, SGz_Eliminated said:

[server 1] Mission 2

Two friendly fire incidents.

Chukase and Nirwana bailed from the helicopter. Connor shot at Chukase and hit him, Chukase rolled up in a Hoverboard and shot him in the face. I healed both and both survived. When I got to the action you bled out before Viper could finish putting bandages on you, I saved both Viper who took hits trying to help you and Oirien who was the other guy to get shot. Even if I was there you would have died. I would not have moved out into the open to pull you out of harms way putting myself at risk, I also took a longer route down the hill to avoid getting shot by the MBT in the compound.

3 minutes ago, Spooks said:

Chukase and Nirwana bailed from the helicopter. Connor shot at Chukase and hit him, Chukase rolled up in a Hoverboard and shot him in the face. I healed both and both survived. When I got to the action you bled out before Viper could finish putting bandages on you, I saved both Viper who took hits trying to help you and Oirien who was the other guy to get shot. Even if I was there you would have died. I would not have moved out into the open to pull you out of harms way putting myself at risk, I also took a longer route down the hill to avoid getting shot by the MBT in the compound.

You disobeyed orders its really that simple. Although if you want the facts no, you being there would have meant two people bandaging me not one, so I would have more than likely lived, and I was under the impression that it was Alex that got shot and bled out with me, since Vipers focus was on saving me in place of Alex. But even if everything was hunky dorey and none of us got shot, you still disobeyed orders to help two idiots too busy friendly firing each other.

Just now, SGz_Eliminated said:

You disobeyed orders its really that simple. Although if you want the facts no, you being there would have meant two people bandaging me not one, so I would have more than likely lived, and I was under the impression that it was Alex that got shot and bled out with me, since Vipers focus was on saving me in place of Alex. But even if everything was hunky dorey and none of us got shot, you still disobeyed orders to help two idiots too busy friendly firing each other.

Not going to leave two to die because you wanted to charge into the compound to prove a point, especially not going to do it when one of them has our only LAT. Not really interested in any order that tells me to not heal someone and definitely not interested in anyone thinking they can tell me who and who not to heal or when to heal them. I'd still not be healing anyone on the spot they just got shot from, see Viper passing out from the 8 bullet wounds he has as reason why.

[Server 2] Mission 1 - "Camp Cofefe" - Alpha 2nd in Command

Zeus: @V1rU5

That was honestly one of the best missions thus far that I've played. I had extreme amounts of fun, and so did most of people I talked with. At camp Covfefe the tension was rising at a very solid, steady pace, starting off with infantry - easy as skeet shooting - and finishing with four tanks and waves of BTRs. From the falling Alpha Tower, through the flying Russian Tanks, all the way to the heroic Russian artillery dude who took out like half of Delta and himself, it was orchestrated greatly and was plenty of fun. Well done V1rU5, keep it up pal.

Squad Lead: [XTC] Tyler, Medic: KiwiThelguana, Autorifleman: JJG, LATs: JSpence, cirabarnet4

Tyler was a rather great squad leader, motivational and rather cool, reasonably aware and doing what is best for the squad. We held Covfefe very well thanks to him, and the only complaint I might have is that I noticed you sometimes interrupt Long Range radio chatter. However, that's just me being nitpicky. I want to give a special congrats to @KiwiTheIguana for working especially well under pressure as we all got torn to bits; good medic, good triage, knew where to go and with whom to spend time patching people up.

Thank for this wonderful experience everyone!!!

2 minutes ago, Spooks said:

Not going to leave two to die because you wanted to charge into the compound to prove a point, especially not going to do it when one of them has our only LAT. Not really interested in any order that tells me to not heal someone and definitely not interested in anyone thinking they can tell me who and who not to heal or when to heal them. I'd still not be healing anyone on the spot they just got shot from, see Viper passing out from the 8 bullet wounds he has as reason why.

So blatant acknowledgement of disobeying your SL orders then and for the record I was following orders which was to assault the compound. Our squad wasn't even the first to enter the compound, so you can't really pass it off as charging in unwarranted. 

Just now, SGz_Eliminated said:

So blatant acknowledgement of disobeying your SL orders then and for the record I was following orders which was to assault the compound. Our squad wasn't even the first to enter the compound, so you can't really pass it off as charging in unwarranted. 

Correct, disobeyed an order to not heal someone.

5 minutes ago, SGz_Eliminated said:

BTW I knew what I did was stupid and I was ready to carry the weight of my decisions... You can't blame him for helping me, but on the other hand nobody needed to help me because it was ready to take responsibility for my doing.

Thanks for helping @Tomo and @Spooks, but you could have left me to die and I would have accepted it.

Server 2 Mission 2

Zeus: SlouchyOrc

Platoon: ???

Squad: Knight

Apart from the FPS drops due to the lack of HCs, and my Driver rage quitting, it was me and @ThatSlickOniichan two manning a Bradley, along with @Cyico and two others in another Bradley as infantry support. RTO for platoon was inexperienced, but got the job done, so there were a few hiccups along the way. @Slouchy Orc Definitely agree that the mission should of been split into two seperate missions after we cleared out the first two objectives, as most of Knight seemed pretty burned out (pun intended). Overall Slick and I worked well together in the Bradley, despite us two manning it for the entire OP, and the other Bradley seemed to support Alpha well.

2 minutes ago, JacobyWitness said:

Apart from the FPS drops due to the lack of HCs

Only the zeuses fps is affected by HC, since without HC all AI is done on the zeus PC. The only thing that can cause FPS drops for players is lots of explosions or lots of AI and players. (Or badly designed maps)

Posted (edited)

Server 2 Mission 2

Zeus: @Slouchy Orc

Platoon: @Dirk Gently

Squad: Knight

This might have been my most favorite mission, it all started fine with dutch oven 1-1 ,me, @Staples and @Cyico and dutch oven 1-2 @JacobyWitness ,and @ThatSlickOniichan , and the rage quit driver. After getting our comms sorted both my dutch oven and the second seemed to work fine with some hiccups by me ;seeing as that as my first time in a vehicle as a commander and not as a passenger.

I also noticed the platoon RTO seemed to be a little swamped he ,at least by me, did great.

Thanks at slouchy for a fun mission even if a little long and to my crewmates for putting up with me.

Edited by pedrasa
error :)

FnG missions only. I was RTO both times.

First Mission. Zeus: @V1rU5

Platoon: @Slouchy Orc

I had 1 times Knight crew to command, which should not be too difficult, but I died 2 times to Artillery. Sucks for me. It looked like a fun misson tho. Nice work from Knight there.

Second mission. Zeus: @Slouchy Orc Nice mission, challenging, strucktured.

Platoon: @King Mikey First time PltHQ. Really nice work from my point of view.

I had to take over FAC aswell, which scared me to be honest, but it was actually fine. I don't really care how long the mission was; gave me time to get used to calls. Besides my problems of mixing up words like I do all the time, I really hope Knight and Raptor enjoyed this mission. I still have so many things to learn, it's unreal. Feel free to critizise me, it might help.

In the end, I just wanna thank you all for this evening, it was simply incredible. I wish I could tag everyone under my command, being RTO is a fucking honor. Don't worry I'm not getting emotional.

See you in-game,

Dirk

Zeus: @Slouchy Orc

Squad Lead: @Tobe

Role: 2IC

Squad (That I Can Remember): @Hurrrr, Bob,  @Mittens

The mission began alright, with a basic clear a compound and destroy a drug cache. In my stupidity i accidentally walked past the drug cache multiple times. After realizing what i did and having it destroyed, we moved on to the second objective, killing an officer. This was a massive clusterfuck, with my squad suffering many losses, and getting multiple re spawns. I actually ended up getting the kill on the officer, but died immediately, so no one will ever be able to confirm (sad face). After this, I was ready for mission to end, I was informed that we hadn't even begun the main objective, this was all side.

Slouchy, although i really enjoyed the concept, this mission was way too long. I think it was a good call to end it early, and i would recommend trying to make your missions shorter form now on. I had a lot of fun, but definitely got burned out.

Thank you everyone for the comments. Just so everyone knows, that is the longest mission I have Zeused before. Normally my missions rarely go past the 1:15 hour mark. I would have ended the missions soon except it seemed like everyone was enjoying it for the most part. I ended it when I heard people complaining that it was going on the long. Also just a note for everyone that was a part of the second mission on server two, I did not intend to kill many of you, but I did knee cape quite a few. This is due to you being a bit stupid as in crossing a field while taking fire. I will aim to make my more complicated missions shorter for future, still new to the whole zeus thing haha.

Played both mission 1 and 2 on server 1, so here is my view point.

Mission 1 Delta

SL: @Spooks, 2IC: Ginger

Rest: Alex, Makboy Chukase, Don Corleance and Zenthor

As we are getting started we had a bit of fun telling people where breifing was with the now saying, "it's over there"

Mission was simple, rescue the hostages and for delta cover

After that bit of fun we got right into the mission, Landing was ok for us but Alpha and Bravo made thier Heli fly off on flames (Both dead) I dead once we reached our overview point by a Tech I would think but upon going back in @Whiskers being the fancy pants and elite heli skills drove the heli down the highway and taxied it and then tried to land it like a plane, which did not work well for the landing.

As spooks was the only soldier alive and got shot by Bravo twice in the back, Both me and @ZentharTheMagician (Medic) started OP Save Commander Spooks which was a succese as we saw Bravo pull out.

Once the Hostages where secure we moved into the last objestive and took out "Kek" which I believe I hit it while never using a LAT before. So that was great.

Mission success.

Nice Picture of burning enermy ^-^

Second Mission Alpha

SL @SGz_Eliminated 2ic: @Not Connor

Rest: Alex @Chuckase, Nirwana

Amazing Mission like the first loved it all.

I was Alex's ammo bitc..... Assistant (I mean i had to put him on a lead ;) Jk) and we worked well together.

Mission was going good until the famous elite Heli flyer @Woody landed ontop of a Tech, which killed notconnor and ingured SL, Spooks and Nirwana I helped patched up Spooks and give moral  support to Nirwana  who was going though a tough time as @Chuckase tea baged him.

After 20 mintues a heli came and picked us up and took us to another objected once that was cleared we moved onto our final objective, which iI have a few words about.

Though Chuckase jumped out of the chopper, which I strongly suggest he never does again, Spooks helping him back to health was not wrong, it would have been wrong to leave him in a state. I believe it could have been handled better by both SL and 2ic. Though you had a right to be mad at Chuck for doing something stupied was it necessary to shoot him? and Chuckase i would suggest you don't give into revenge, just becuase he shot you first does not mean you should shoot him back.

SL: I understand the stress of Squad lead but I have to say with Spooks there with us no one would have lived. I was under a little fire i believe and all 3 of us got hit, if spooks was with us he would have been hit too and it was only becuase i was a little further back that I did not get knocked out, I was trying to patch you and Spooks would try patch me or Alex. I did not even worry about myself and used everything on you as I knew if anyone had to live I would rather it be SL, sorry Alex. I understand rules are rules you must listen to SL but it's not like Spooks was not trying to save someone, I believe Spooks did everything he could to keep everyone alive in his team.

Note: not trying to start or carry on argument, these are my personal opinions on the matter.

After both SL and Alex died infront of me I made my way back which Spooks tried to save me as i passed out infront of him, if not for mission complete I would have not died once in the mission but Spooks final words to me where "This has to be done" and he pulled out a glock and shot me in the head, Which in my opinion was a great way to end that very long, amazing final mission.

Last objective: Hill of colour. Thanks for reading if you read it all. Have a great night everyone!

*MOD EDIT* Don't put pictures in the feedback thread.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, SGz_Eliminated said:

[server 1] Mission 2

Two friendly fire incidents. Basically @Chukase and @Nirwana jumped out of the helicopter earlier for no reason but survived the landing. Because they were dicking around I decided that we woujldn't go back and render assistance because 1: they didn't deserve it, 2: our squad had the furthest to go and 3: the mission had already being going long enough. So I led the squad forward towards our objective. A minute or so later @Not Connor decided to shoot at Chukase/Nirwana, hitting Nirwana in the chest I believe. Chukase then, when getting closer shot Not Conner in the head. Both of them survived.

However the medic @Spooks disobeyed orders not to help them and in doing so indirectly led to two further squad members being killed because the medic was 1-2 minutes behind the rest of the squad. Not Conner had no reason to shoot at them, no matter how mad he was at their antics, they would of bled out due to their own stupidity in time and likewise Chukase had no reason to shoot Not Conner either, you don't combat friendly fire with more friendly fire, you report them on the forums. So they're just as guilty as each other. 

Lmao I wasn't even in the server when all this happened

Woody Nice landing btw lmoa

Edited by ChaplainNirwana

2 hours ago, SGz_Eliminated said:

you don't combat friendly fire with more friendly fire, you report them on the forums.

I take that back, clearly reporting people never gets you anywhere in this community so why bother. Might as well just take matters into your own hands and shoot up your whole squad and delay them from their objective, you won't be punished for it clearly. I don't know why I bother squad leading when I have to put up with the level of incompetence from people every single mission. Here is the video just after Not Conner shot Chukase, up until the point where I'm knocked unconscious. In this short five minute clip, you have one deliberate friendly fire (didn't catch the first one), people defying orders, and of course your 2ic calling you a retard for not being able to jump over H Barriers and then giving you some information on how to bypass them bare in mind you and the AR team (whom was following their orders) were already in the compound. Something your 2ic would know if he wasn't busy shooting friendlies, then getting shot by friendlies, and then sitting around waiting for medical attention. It's not like I'm being unreasonable here, this shit is enough to annoy anyone trying to squad lead. Do you think being annoyed is unreasonable here? @Chukase @Not Connor @Spooks. I clearly wasn't the only person fed up with it, you hear another squad member near the end call out on the radio to stop fighting. 

When people do dumb things, its annoying, when they friendly fire, its annoying, when people don't follow orders, its annoying. When you report people for rule breaking and nothing happens, its annoying. I would seriously love to know how you can blame me for being annoyed about any of this. I don't have any beef with these people, I enjoy playing with all of them, even Chukase whom I've reported before. What I don't like is people messing around and not following orders, I don't see how that is unreasonable, especially as a squad leader.  

44 minutes ago, ChaplainNirwana said:

Lmao I wasn't even in the server when all this happened

Woody Nice landing btw lmoa

Video evidence suggests otherwise, you didn't even start losing connection until after Chukase shot Conner. As for whether you jumped out of the chopper or not I don't recall, all I remember is seeing you not in a vehicle on the shack tack for whatever reason, I assumed you jumped with him. And I'm fairly certain it was someone else in the squad that mentioned Conner having hit you when he meant to hit Chukase. Unfortunately my recording doesn't go back that far. 

This issue has been brought to the CM team already and a decision has been made on the matter. There is no need to further this discussion. All parties were talked too and a conclusion was made. I do not look into these issues half-hearted. Any further posts on the matter will be removed from this thread. I will not go into detail as to why no bans were handed out because there is no reason for this. Those that were directly involved have been talked to. If you have issues with how I investigate matters within the community I am more than welcome to hear it.