Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spartacus

11/8/2017

22 posts in this topic

Mission Feedback.
Remember to tag the people you want to directly adress (eg. your SL/2iC, Zeus)

Zeus: 

Platoon: 

Squad:

Would like to apologise for the disconnects, internet was playing up for some reason, apologies for any inconveniences :) 

Mission 1 - Alpha 2iC

So, this mission made very clear to me that I need more experience before I take squad lead/2iC again. Sorry guys in Alpha, could not keep up with comms. Also sorry to the rest of the platoon; the delays to the parade start were on me. I'll stick to non-command roles for the immediate future.

@Timberhawk, you kept in character very well. I was genuinely not sure if you were supposed to be tied up or not, and Platoon did not clarify, so I figured better safe than sorry. Might have ended up in front of a firing squad if you got free when you weren't supposed to, you know? :P

@Staples, we didn't pray hard enough to keep the building from falling down on us. I pin the blame squarely on you and your lack of faith.

1st main mission FOXTROT 2IC

Zeus: Chatted with you already

Platoon: @C-O-B-R-A

Oh man did you mess that up. I'm unsure who your 2IC is but they needed to take over when you DC'd or Died. However you had to be alive at some point and had the chance to give order to squads. During that time set up defensive sectors for squads to take. If you did eventually do that then you did it too late. As platoon you reacted to the situation poorly and luckily for you the squad leads knew how to spread out their forces and not always get flanked. 

Also @Silberjojo could it have been possible to let one T-90 leave the city via where we came from and set up an overwatch? It would have helped us see what enemy armor assets were in-coming and possibly dealt with them sooner.   

Posted (edited)

Off Hour Mission

Zeus: @Fred

I was Squad Lead, and as a first time squad lead i was completely overwhelmed so i would like to apologize to my squad.

The mission was enjoyable, a basic "kill all the civs and get out", with the complication of some British QRF. Only pointer i can give is next time give some warning or a better timing of when the QRF will show up. I was still arranging my squad into a defensible position when the QRF showed up, only had about 1 minute to prepare. In briefing i thought we would have like 10. Other than that, great mission, very enjoyable, even if it was a clusterfuck.

PS: Telling Alpha and Bravo Actual that they need to find someone to fly a helicopter when both of their squads are complete FNGs is just asking for chaos. Not surprised the heli exploded 2 feet off the ground.

Edited by Noneja

1st Main Mission Foxtrot Rifleman (LAT)

Zeus: Don't know

Platoon: @C-O-B-R-A

SL: @Wattsits 2iC: @Kalagen Medic: @Slouchy Orc Autorifleman: @Rogue AAR: @GingerRocker Riflemen: @Schmorfson , Myself, @Josh Rees

The basic concept of the mission was awesome.

I loved the Idea of a Parade through a town and it was really cinematic, really cool. What really put me off though was the waiting time... Almost an hour of waiting before anything happened, though part of that was our fault, this could have been quicker.

As mentioned before, the Platoon Orders could have been a bit more organized though with the random DCs I can understand that this was difficult.

This could have been a really great PvP Mission to be honest, who knows... maybe there's another Time.

Off Hour Mission, Alpha Rifleman

Recreating the "No Russian" Mission in Arma was fun, though the amount of Civilians to shoot was kinda... low. Some civilians around the compound for us to find could have spiced up the start a bit.

The Paratroopers might have been a bit close, as none of them made it to the ground alive as far as I have seen, so they didn't pose that much of a threat.

But in general it was a nice mission. Not too complicated but still entertaining.

19 minutes ago, Noneja said:

Off Hour Mission

I was Squad Lead, and as a first time squad lead i was completely overwhelmed so i would like to apologize to my squad.

The mission was enjoyable, a basic "kill all the civs and get out", with the complication of some British QRF. Only pointer i can give is next time give some warning or a better timing of when the QRF will show up. I was still arranging my squad into a defensible position when the QRF showed up, only had about 1 minute to prepare. In briefing i thought we would have like 10. Other than that, great mission, very enjoyable, even if it was a clusterfuck.

PS: Telling Alpha and Bravo Actual that they need to find someone to fly a helicopter when both of their squads are complete FNGs is just asking for chaos. Not surprised the heli exploded 2 feet off the ground.

I agree entirely, apologies for the shitty orders, I had some personal things occurring at the same time, apologies.

Off Hour mission Alpha medic

Zeus : @Fred

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 No Russian

It was a very enjoyable mission. First we spawned in at an airfield killed all the civs but liked to be more. Then we tried to make a little deffensive posision but the QRF showed up to fast so like half of Alpha and Bravo got whiped.

Then we moved to the north for extraction and cross 2 more QRF. We dealt whit the first but got around the second. 

Then we got to the extraction but because we haven't got a pilot an FNG tried to extract we got like 20m above ground and got exploded.

10/10 would like to get extracted by a FNG again

Posted (edited)

Mission 1

Zeus: don't remember sorry

Chalie Squad:SL: @SGz_Eliminated; 2IC: @Gditz ; Autorifleman: @Sanddude LAT:Me; Don't remember others.

The mission idea was pretty cool being a russian parade that's getting ambushed, only one thing it'sd before the mission we've been told that "the enemies forces are defeated devastated" and then proceded to destroy us with waves of infantry and tanks.

After a virgin that was having problems with his Radio annd keept sayng "hello?" left we started the mission but there both me and eliminated crashed, i managed to return and join my squad after the first spawn wave. As 2IC Gditz still managed to do a great job keeping the squad together once everyone re-spawned. One particular problem i had about the mission was getting friendly fired alot, on the uniform requirement it was written that you needed a berret, and you could bring an actual helmet in your backpack so i did and once i got the helmet on the the bad stuff happend: First a guy literally shot his LAT at my squad building(so it even had the charlie actual marker)after going him the " I'm not a bot dance" once i noticed he was starting to aiming it up for a good minute, then i just keept hearing "is that guy over there friendly?" right before getting shot in the head. Unfortunately cause of this i couldn't really play the mission but i think it was still fine for what i've played.

FNG Mission

Mission was about being terrorist attacking and airport and then run away from the British forces incoming. it was a fine mission and i know you were fine with it but maybe next time, as i said on the teamspeakm if you place 2 cities controlled by enemies in the map try to force us to go there instead of skip it, it just could've added more fun.

Edited by CitrusJerry

Mission 1 - "Victory Parade" - Tsar 1-1 Commander

Zeus: @Nugget30

General idea of the mission and implementation - 10/10. Animations and stuff was really-really cool.

But next time just mention in pastebin what is general idea of the mission and "sides of the conflict" because, from my perspective, this mission was slightly culturally inappropriate. Could be much-much worse, though. I probably should have informed you about it during briefing, but since I was the only man who could possible be affected by the plot of the mission and I took quite an important role, so I decided to not focus on this in and just complete the mission.

Mission 2 Delta Medic

Zeus: @Doctadoone

Pltn: Didn't really interact besides telling them we were down to three men at our base of fire

SL: @Spooks 2iC: @Oirien Medic: Me AR: @ProReborn AAR: @Baker Riflemen: @hawk1411 and @waterproud

Alright so, started off driving a convoy vic which was fun, especially when we drove past the wreckage that was Alpha and guessed what had happened to them. We got to our base of fire eventually after missing our turn and proceeded to come under fire from the town just in front of us. I should have positioned the vic better than just at the crest of the hill on that kind of slope, my bad. We then proceeded to lose nearly all of our squad to the fire from the town and hill across the valley, and then lost SL and a rifleman when they went off to save prophet. At this point I took "control" of Delta and relayed what had happened over long range. I realize that my long range communications aren't very good and I'll try my best to improve them, especially if I take roles that have the possibility of coming into command of a squad. After this we linked up with Foxtrot and then got hit by Knight when they shot at a destroyed piece of enemy armour inside the compound Delta was in (no idea why this happened). After that not much happened and I eventually ended up stepping on a mine we were crowded around. From my point of view the mission was run pretty well, but I was confused about the call to make our squad leader attach to Alpha and lead them instead but other than that it was pretty good

Mission - The second server mission

Zeus: I Don't Remember

General idea of the mission and implementation - 8-10

Apparently people were complaining that a lot of friendly firing was going on and that prophet was shooting friendlies. I was prophet and for have the mission I was training Zulu (My Spotter) on how use a range card and zeo in a scope. Towards the end I started lagging assuming because of all the dead bodies and exploded vehicles but after a while Zeus realized and cleaned it up. All in all a good mission to kill time for people who joined the main late.

Mission - Mission of protecting downed helicopter

Zeus: I Don't Remember

General idea of the mission and implementation - 9-10

So when the Zeus said for anyone to slot up in squad command I said 'Hey this is my chance to prove myself to some regulars that I am not bad at this game and can handle this role'. Funny thing is after I took it i saw Woody, Radio, etc, join in the squad. Me still a FNG had to lead a squad full of half veterans and half regulars. I shit my pants, I legit tried my hardest in order to be a good squad lead but we decided to say fuck it and be called the Meme team. The meme team (Echo) cleared our area first and was one of the first squads to ask platoon for the next mission details. At one point I saw woody carrying someone while shooting because his leg was broke and they were both communicating locations etc, it was one of the funniest sights I have ever seen. I was nervous but found out that they just wanted to have fun, that's one thing I have been worried about that I have to do my best to impress here because if you don't do well or don't know what you are doing I have seen people yelled at. I learned that they are just here to have fun and learn not to criticize you.

Posted (edited)

Mission- British Moustaches

Zeus- Don't Remember

Possibly the greatest Arma session i've ever had. Thanks to my squad, and everyone Zuessing. I was crying i was laughing so hard at times. Shit like this is why i joined FK. Currently making a vid. Was planning on just posting a lot of separate clips, but there's too much so it deserves its own edited vid.

Edit: Plays.TV is a piece of shit and i lost all of that session's recording. So many great moments gone. RIP. Will be using OBS from now on.

Edited by Noneja

Posted (edited)

Mission- British Moustaches Off-Time Mission

Zeus- Hippo I believe

The most cinematic mission by far, was the autorifleman of Charlie, and we inserted into town via LZ Ceiling Fan. We attempted to assault Charlie's area of operation from the South but took repeated accurate fire from the North and Northwest which in rapid succession took out all Squad Members and our Squadleader (Orien). Leaving myself and our 2iC (quadro?) alive, from there I took relative command of our two man squad and made the decision to link up and attach with Bravo. Traversing enemy-held Bravo Sector we reached the compound Bravo was occupying after a short close quarters battle with an insurgent. When we arrived in Bravo's compound it was discovered that they were two strong as well with GreenMonster (Squadlead) and Snuggles (AR) being the only survivors. Irish then informed us of 6-8 hostiles converging on our postion, we held in a last stand, losing both Green and Quadro in the process before being reinforced by Hurr and the rest of Bravo reinforcements. Afterwhich we were assaulted again by approximately 2x EI squads. In the fighting I took out 6-8 hostiles, after that I followed Hurr to a rooftop position that Bravo was to use to cover Alpha while they moved into Bravo Sector.

When that was completed I was then assigned to Bravo Overwatch with a DMR-carrying soldier. We spotted the captive Corporal Ford as he was being rescued by Alpha but were then ambushed by two insurgents in the rear. My teammate was killed and I was alone again, making my way back to Bravo for extraction I was wounded in the leg. With no medical supplies and a broken leg I crawled back to Bravo where I received medical attention and was then carried by Hurr (who should be commended for his leadership and willingness to place himself in danger to aid his comrades) while under enemy fire back to the extraction point where the mission ended.

Mission- Bridge Mission immediately after Moustache Mission.

Zeus- Unknown (Slouchy?)

As the AR for Alpha squad I once again found myself operating a light machinegun against the enemy. Alpha squad made it through to Waypoint 4 I believe before we stopped and dismounted losing both our Squadleader (Savage Creed) and 2iC (Whiskers) which placed our Medic (2ndLTRavage) in charge of our squad. Myself and my assistant (Proxy) defended the Western Flank before turning South where I disabled an enemy technical with accurate fire to first the gunner and then driver. After that we proceeded forward to a position overwatching the bridge we needed to cross in order to access our objectives. During this time I wiped out a squad of EI manning two DShKs and using rifles to overwatch the bridge, I also supported by engaging enemy soldiers near the bridge in another building before switching back to the original building at what I believed at the time were the EI coming back out of unconsciousness and attempting to reman the DShKs. It turned out to be friendlies under the command of Spartan_MiniMe, I killed three of them before we then remounted and crossed the bridge. Upon reaching W1 Alpha immediately engaged 10+ EI (myself and MonsterScream) who were quickly knocked out before reinforcements arrived and a 40mm grenade hit me in the face (I saw it coming almost in slow motion).

The entire squad was wounded and soon after RPG fire took out a nearby M113, which further wounded us and broke most everyone's legs. From there EI engaged us from behind as we attempted to get to the otherside of the building around the corner opposite the EI, killing everyone but Whiskers, Myself, and Monster. After dispatching them we made way to relative safety and held position, Monster found a position by a guard tower before being killed, by that point Proxy (who had been killed while overwatching the bridge) returned as reinforcements to aid us, we were down to three men and consistently cutting down entire squads of EI who were crossing in front of us without realizing. Whiskers was eventually wounded and knocked out before being stabilized by Proxy, however as I was guarding their front an EI came from the rear, I fired and took him down (note that ever since the 40mm I was in extreme pain and shaking uncontrollably while still racking up the most kills I'd done so far in any session) before a second surprised me and took me down as well. The second then wounded and killed Proxy after he came back from unconsciousness but Whiskers survived.

In total the mission failed but I was able to kill anywhere from 20-30 EI and 3 Blufor members...all in all a great mission that I quite enjoyed and wished I'd recorded both.

Edited by Winged Hussar Gaming

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, Kalagen said:

During that time set up defensive sectors for squads to take

LOL I did that onc eerybody else was dead.

12 hours ago, Kalagen said:

T-90 leave the city via where we came from and set up an overwatch?

We would have needed at least one Squad with it, which was impossible, since people were getting shrekt all over the place and we had no idea where the enemy was coming from. We could have set up one on the docks and overwatch the road tot he East. I scrapped that Idea once I knew enemies were coming from NW and N.

Edit: Tanks get would have gotten flanked easily. Also they killed alot of shit.

Edited by Silberjojo

Zeus- @HappyestHippo 

Was definitely one of the best missions I've played thus far. 

Think I was in Bravo with @LTRampageX as our squadlead and medic. What a great time!

Best quote ever! - "The BAF doesnt hand out badges and it does not award medals; here we get moustaches." 

*MOD EDIT* No pictures or videos in feedback threads, they belong in their respective threads.

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Noneja said:

Mission- British Moustaches

7 hours ago, Winged Hussar Gaming said:

1 hour ago, Zulu said:

I love the fact that Hippo's mission based on the real life event of attempting to save Lance Corporal Matthew Ford has now been turned into the "British Moustache Mission" after I enforced a blonde moustache policy in my attempt to create an army of Wattsits clones.

For the record Zulu, Rampage was Alpha medic but your 2ic got killed and Purdue left after standing up made him fall out of the chopper at spawn so I sent Zenthar to unfuck your squad and get it rolling again. You're also welcome for your Moustache of Valour awards.

Edited by Spooks

Server 2 - FNG VR training
Zeus: @ThatSlickOniichan

Platoon: Myself

We went through a series of VR excercises with a prophet, knight and raptor team.

Server 1 - 2nd Mission
Zeus: @Doctadoone @Jacob_Waltz

Platoon: 

Squad: Delta SqLD @Spooks , Medic @proxyship, 2iC @Oirien

We drove in convoy to our designated base of fire with minimal casualties, we set up a defensive line and started to lay down fire into the enemy held compounds. Unforunately from there I was KIA, on reinforcing I met up with Delta again, and we along with foxtrot took a small enemy compound, where enemy paratroopers attempted to land on us where they were executed shamelessly. Almost immediately after we took heavy fire from our friendly KNGT squad as they attempted to blow up an already destroyed enemy armor, losing about 70% of our force, the remaining elements of Foxtrot and Delta made our way to set up a firebase for the final push into the enemy HQ, we established our firebase and laid down fire for the remainder of the mission.

Server 1 - 3rd Mission
Zeus: @Wattsits

Platoon: @Doctadoone

Squad: Bravo SqdLD @Spooks, Medic @thePier, 2iC @Oirien

We started the mission with the order to ford an easily fordable river, however command had forgotten to take into account the rainy season was upon us and we had to swim across with Alpha covering our rears. After we secured our first objective, a small compound just north of the river and were moving onto the second objective an enemy BTR rode in on us, I was able to disable the vehicle with my AT launcher before it could inflict any casualties. we continued to secure our second objective, the castle without much more enemy contact. However as we were moving onto our 3rd Objective the southern bridge we had to avoid two more BTR's and an enemy main battle tank due to lack of anti tank weaponry. We reached the bridge to find that it had been blown up, from there we waded across another river to reach our final objective the HVT, upon securing the target we find out that he was a spy, and that the island was about to get bombed.

Server 1 - Offhours 1
Zeus: @Rezonath

Platoon: @Oirien

Squad: RTO @Spooks

In this mission we weere given the assets of two Blackhawk helicopters and one Abrams MBT, with squads Alpha, Bravo and Charlie. Our mission was to secure a Bridge and a HVT, and investigate two other towns for enemy presence. I set Charlie and KNGT to take the bridge while Alpha and Bravo went to the HVT's location to secure and evac. Unfortunately whilst firing suppression on the compound the HVT was KIA. Alpha and Bravo then moved north to set up firebases on the first town and awaited the arrival of KNGT and Charlie elements. Upon taking and clearing the town the enemy was reinforced sporadically by several BTR's and one MBT all of which were destroyed or disabled. Alpha was able to secure the enemy MBT and repair it to functional capacity. We neutralised the enemy Vehicle compound in the town and started to move onto the final objective. I had CHarlie move to the west of the town to set up a firebase while all other elements pushed in from the south, we had confirmed the existence of two enemy SPG's at this point and orders from crossroads was to neutralise them. KNGT and Alpha formed the main part of the push as Bravo was down several men, upon locating both SPG's they were eliminated.

Sidenote, my first time really leading platoon and I thoroughly enjoyed it, though I didn't really know wtf I was doing.

Server 1 - Offhours 2
Zeus: @Happyiest Hippo

Platoon: @Spooks

Squad: Charlie SQDLD @Oirien

This was operation Blonde Moustaches as its come to be known. Essentialy we got dropped in and Charlie proceeded to get hammered over and over again, our medic @Not Connor RQ'ing after the first 10 mins left charlie in a very bad spot for the remainder of the mission.

Server 1 - Offhours 3
Zeus: @Slouchy Orc

Platoon: 

Squad: KNGT Cmdr@ZentharTheMagician, Driver @SxQuadro, Gunner @Oirien

Bradley IFV led a combat patrol to investigate and capture an enemy held weapons depot, en route came under heavy small arms fire on multiple occasions, however our convoy was able to push through inflicting heavy enemy casualties, including one BTR, unfortunately as we approached our firebase location, our bradley took a RPG to the rear disabling it. We hitched a ride with PltHQ until a replacement armored asset could be brought in. from there we secured the southern flank of our objective and proceded to blap all hostiles that showed in the enemy held town. KNGT had no casualties and at least 40+ enemy combatants killed.

This last one was a fun as fuck mission, I really enjoyed it.

2 hours ago, Oirien said:

This was operation Blonde Moustaches as its come to be known. Essentialy we got dropped in and Charlie proceeded to get hammered over and over again, our medic @Not Connor RQ'ing after the first 10 mins left charlie in a very bad spot for the remainder of the mission.

So I would like to clarify more for you, that I was not in a very good mood for that mission, like, not at all. For a while I locally muted my mic because I was trying to vent some anger and frustrations and though I was making some progress. When I decided I would take myself out of the equation, while I know this put you in a bad spot, I knew that if I remained, I might end up with another 3-7 day long ban or worse, so I decided to just stop before I pissed myself and everyone else off and getting banned. Sorry for leaving. 

Posted (edited)

23 hours ago, gravitydefyingturtle said:

So, this mission made very clear to me that I need more experience before I take squad lead/2iC again. Sorry guys in Alpha, could not keep up with comms. Also sorry to the rest of the platoon; the delays to the parade start were on me. I'll stick to non-command roles for the immediate future.

Take 2iC roles, trust me, it's the best way to learn and prep for main command roles

4 hours ago, Oirien said:

Almost immediately after we took heavy fire from our friendly KNGT squad as they attempted to blow up an already destroyed enemy armor, losing about 70% of our force

I was Commanding the Knight Team that decimated your squad, blame @Spooks for that

Edited by ChaplainNirwana

Mission 2 Delta AR  

Zeus: @Doctadoone

SL: @Spooks 2iC: @Oirien Medic: @proxyship AR: Myself AAR: @Baker Riflemen: @hawk1411 and 

Mission Feedback And Information : We started with a pastebin, which was not too bad. Pastebin did it's job and Spooks did an excellent job at debrief. From base we were ordered to join the main convoy and set up a base of fire to the northeast hills. Needless to say, shit went sour, fast. Alpha got completely annihilated on the convoy which completely screwed Bravo. As an emergency protocol, Charlie was ordered to establish a base of fire to the North of the town Bravo was tasked with clearing. As this happened, us at Delta arrived and established a BOF on a hilltop about a half a klick away from a town to our North. From here we provided covering fire to assist Foxtrot in taking the position. In doing this, we lost our squad lead, 2iC, AAR and Rifleman. In doing so, Proxy assumed command, and we joined up with Foxtrot. After a good 10 minutes of climbing hills to close in on our target, my client took a hit and crashed.

Overall, I had a ton of fun. I would run this OP again. I do think however we should have had the target hidden in one of the towns instead of a building to the north to keep things interesting and keep platoon on their toes. 

OP- 8/10. 

Zeus gets 10/10 for running things so smoothly, seriously @Doctadoone good job keeping up even when shit went south.