Spartacus

19/5/2017

22 posts in this topic

Mission Feedback.
Remember to tag the people you want to directly adress (eg. your SL/2iC, Zeus)

Zeus: 

Platoon: 

Squad:

Posted (edited)

1st Mission - Pirate Bonesetter

Zeus: Didn't have on or @Sarissa maybe?

Platoon: Don't really know. If we even really had one.

Squad: @Natnanny @Doctadoone @Panda @Realboy @Tynakuh and the rest I'm not remembering (sorry...)

We once again had fun and did a lot better than yesterdays pirates at least regards to skylining. It was surprisingly agonizing to not have comms or a clear plan, but free for all got us the victory because of the courage of the individual men. It was a shame that our forward IED plan didn't kill anyone I think, as I thought it was a good plan. Also driving around in a technical trying to shoot the heli didn't seem to do anything, but we worked well(ish) with @Realboy. Nice flanking action from opfor as I believe the attack in our rear was quite a surprise especially with the BTR. All in all a fun mission to take part and actually to watch after death. 

2nd Mission - Delta Medic

Zeus: @Digby Tatham-Warter @Leftymonster

Platoon: @Rezonath

Squad: SL: @ZentharTheMagician @capitolmoney170

@atomicbucko122 @thesecretgames @Trinoc @Torofad @seami

All in all an OK mission. Delta had a good 30-45 minutes of doing nothing at the eastern edge of the AO while others were being killed. But we managed to entertain ourselves well enough to make through it. After we finally got to assault the town we managed to clear a factory and then proceed to get rekt by enemy coming from the town. Ambulance saved us although we really need to shut the fuck up in there, so the medics can communicate with us and each other. Also we need to listen what they say. You can slightly SLIGHTLY disagree with your squad leader if he gives you suicidal orders, but NEVER do it with ambulance, medevac or medic. (Lesson to take to real life as well. You can lie to the cops a little, but NEVER do it to your EMT/paramedic, nurse/murse or doctor). After the medical intervention we got back to clearing our sector, our Milan took out I believe two tanks (good work on that), and proceeded to get rekt again by some paratroopers. 

This was the first time I got to really experience the advanced wounds, and I REALLY like it as it actually makes medic an important person. We had several wounded including me and I had to make an evaluation on whether we needed the ambulance to our location. I really felt the confusion effect my actions as I hesitated on the triage of the patients, I resorted to my simple advanced medical healing patterns, should I have the wounded move to me or me go to them under fire, etc. I have played medic a lot on FK and kinda thought I have a crasp on it, but today washed any such thoughts away. I believe it was @Linnet & @anden3 in the ambulance, and I would one day like to learn the proper ways of the medic from you.

Edited by Conga Line of Neckbeards

Posted (edited)

2nd Mission 

Zeus: Digby

Platoon: Not a clue

Squad: They know who they are.

So we moved to a checkpoint and clear it. Then proceeded to sit around and do nothing for ten minutes for some unknown reason, then got randomly knocked unconscious by artillery fire that was like 800 metres away. Mission rating 2/10.

Edited by SGz_Eliminated

Posted (edited)

First mission(Alpha - Autorifleman Assistant)

Zeus: N/A Gotta say that i LOVE these kinds of missions, fast start and full of sneaky action.

Platoon lead:  @NeilZar
During the end of the mission we got into contact after our IC/2IC got killed.
As expected we had good comms, and as far as PvP goes it seemed all good.
Liked the plan to send 1 squad from behind.

Squad IC: @Nugget30 (I believe?)
Squad lead was good as far as PvP goes.
Towards the end when we got close to the IED factory you entered and crossed an open field.
As squad lead remember that your squad relies on you, so better to have an rifleman go first other than risking your own life.

Squad: @Xaymar @Jacob_Waltz @LordMareron @Vizel (and a few others i can't remember)
We provided over watch first which allowed us to take a lot of pirates out.
After that we started to move towards the town after which most of the squad got taken out.
I took over Squad lead and together with @Xaymar @Jacob_Waltz @LordMareron we had our own little sneaky squad.
Eventually after a long sneaky route we ended up at the north of the town.
We sneaked into the town while Bravo was distracting the pirates, and got all the way to the IED factory.
In the end we took out the factory, which killed our squad but we got the job done :) 

Second mission(Charlie - MAT Rifleman)

Zeus: @Digby Tatham-Warter @Leftymonster
Seemed a good mission, we had more than enough to shoot at.
Unfortunately because our squad got lit up at the first few minutes we did not see most of the mission.

Platoon lead:  @NeilZar / @Rezonath
Didn't have contact with you, so can't say much about it.
Only question i have is, what happened to the ambulance?
Charlie squad got fucked at the start of the mission and we remained combat ineffective since that moment for the rest of the mission.
Since the moment we got lit up we have been waiting for an ambulance the rest of the mission unfortunately.

Squad IC: @Timberhawk / @Life010
Both did a good job(roeien met de riemen die je hebt).
Unfortunally @Timberhawk DC'd during the misison which made @Life010 Squad lead.
You both did good as far as it was possible this mission.

Squad: @Neroxen @Vizel[email protected] @thePier @Arrexis
Squad did good as far as we could do.
Even though we couldn't do much after getting lit up everyone stayed as positive as far as possible.
Hopefully next time we are together we can do more.

Edited by Lyecer

1st Mission

Role: I had a big gun and pointed it at Ruskies.

I hid in a house and shot at people near the lighthouse. Got at least two kills. Nothing much more to say, I didn't see Natnanny, our SL, anywhere so I kinda just did my own thing. I like this mission, don't think it should be a DAILY thing as I like having the PvE missions more, they're what I play here for. I think having them on a bi-weekly (twice a week) basis would be good. A lot of people come here for the large scale PvE and not PvP. It's a nice change of pace, but I don't want it every day.

2nd Mission

Role: Bravo SL.

Zeus: @Digby Tatham-Warter

I  looooooooooove Digby missions. Quite possibly my favourite Zeus here. :3 This one was a lot of fun. Towns were well put together, the atmosphere was perfect and Putin hi-jacking our LR was just the icing on the cake. I have absolutely no complaints about the Zeus side of things. All my complaints lay with the platoon itself, which I'll get to.

Platoon: @NeilZar , and whoever you were evaluating.

Long Range was BLOODY CANCER. Reign that shit in, please. Holy crap I was trying to radio for medevac for ten minutes while pinned down under enemy fire and couldn't get a word in edgewise cause four or five people had their fingers hovering over the caps lock key trying to have three different conversations at once. There was NO END to the string of calls coming in. Just one example, Platoon was trying to get a sitrep from me when someone screamed "BREAK BREAK BREAK PARATROOPERS ABOVE THE TOWN." These paratroopers had been called out at least three or four times already. Just, bloody hell we needed section additionals or at least some comms discipline. 

Then there was the long range hi-jacking. The very MINUTE Putin started fucking with our LR we should have broadcast a message to all SL's to change frequency. Say something like Switch to Air frequency minus 10 or something so we couldn't keep getting interrupted. Sure Putin gave some *useful* info but most of it was clogging chatter that we didn't need with our already messy long range. That's just my opinion anyways. Aside from that plan seemed fine. Bravo had a good time clearing buildings and sitting in place for another ten minutes trying to get a call up the chain of command to get a tank to move. Don't know what was up with Schnitzel 1 but they just stopped moving for five to ten minutes as we stared at the town protecting them. Oh and also Foxtrot lead which I believe was @Paintchk (Dunno if correct username, sorry if incorrect tag. Name was Paint), if there's and order of march, FOLLOW IT. Don't just cut in front of us because you were too impatient to wait for platoon's order to move. Also if you're going to be in the front of the convoy, you need to listen to long range and assess situations. Long Range clearly said KEEP DRIVING and you guys stopped at the first sign of gunfire which turned out to be a fireteam of 4 guys, not even any AT. We managed to keep driving on the main road STRAIGHT THROUGH THE FIRST TOWN with no casualties or even injuries. 

Okay. Lot of baggage for that mission. I swear I was having fun.

1 hour ago, Lyecer said:

Squad IC: @Nugget30 (I believe?)
Squad lead was good as far as PvP goes.
Towards the end when we got close to the IED factory you entered and crossed an open field.
As squad lead remember that your squad relies on you, so better to have an rifleman go first other than risking your own life.

Wasn't me. Not a clue what you are talking about. I was Alpha 1-1 on Pirate side

Mission 1: Bomber (?)

Zeus: /

Platoon: lol no

Squad: @Galactic(lead), @andyt90, @thesecretgames and a couple others I only saw at the beginning.

We first held the eastern part of town, when we received reports about contacts on the western side(and with reports I mean shooting), so we headed west and dug in. Took a while until we saw contact, our squad was responsible for at least 3 kills and the destroyed btr. I have to say, the lack of coms and the general quiet additude made for some spooky moments where I thought everyone else was dead.
it was tons of fun, but I think part of that is, that PvP missions aren't done every day.

positive:

It was generally fun
thank you andy for not laughing at me after I fell down from the roof.

negative:
Why was my class called bomber when I did not have anything exept an AK and a single grenade, I expected more IEDs here.
The btr crew was far too focused on a single point (the weapons market), check your surroundings.

Mission 2: Delta LAT

Zeus: @Digby Tatham-Warter(aka Putin)

We were supposed to take the town of Vybor alongside bravo and foxtrot, what we really did was sit around for about 40 minutes and wait for any contacts to engage, we also tried to support foxtrot, but that didn't really work out. When we tried to set the Milan up somewhere we could see the road, we got engaged by that gunship, retreated and got close to the town. when the tanks rolled in we killed at least 2 with the Milan, we then got back to base to find out where that nuke was.

positive: 
Zenthar as SL, he tells us what to do but is still free to other suggestions, always kept a cool head even when we had multiple casualties.
It's fun to use assets you usually don't see in the field or that are not often used on a large scale(talking about the Milan cars here).
Also I liked the hijacking of our LR by Digby, since I was in the Milan crew we heard most of what was going on on the LR.

negative:
Do not, under any circumstances let captiol ever drive a car agian, he got us killed by ramming a tank which @Sarissa was commandering, on an OPEN FIELD.(although I believe it might have been desync.)

Posted (edited)

Zues: @Weegie and @Wattsits

Platoon: @dementedzombie

Platoon 2IC: @Timberhawk

Squad

CO: @Nugget30

2IC: @Kalagen

@Natnanny

@Jermen Kell

@Mister Magoo

@Mittens

@Bobblehead

@Evolassassin

@larsvanbeek1997

To begin, a big thank you to @Timberhawk. I loaded into the truck with my squad and went to the bathroom. upon coming back I found out that my squad had switched truck leaving me behind. Timber acting as a taxi service delivered me to my squad and didn't charge me for it!

The mission organised by @Weegie was excellent. the restrictions leaving us only with flashlights made the night mission very terrifying and the occasional thunder made it all so very atmospheric. The balance between AI and the amount of players was perfect, didn't feel too slow or too fast at all. My only issue was the AI had night vision which meant a lot of using picking it up and using it, would have been great to use only lights! The usual fun filled mission by Weegie I must say. Please zeus more. Also @Wattsits did things so well done him. *slow clap*

@dementedzombie you clearing that compound and taking out the little bird pilot was truly a marvel especially acting as platoon.

@Nugget30 @Kalagen It was a beautiful ending sitting there in our sand castle and I'm sorry I missed the Heli with my LAT.

A really enjoyable mission so thanks to all!

- @Mittens

Edited by Mittens

Posted (edited)

19:00 BST - 1st Mission PvP (earlier 1st mission failed to work)

Sides: Independent (Somalian Pirates), Opfor
Zeus: Unknown, i think it was scripted.
Platoon: I don't think I saw platoon or heard from them, so that's good I guess?

Stage 1: Get into position
Our uhm... ambphibious vehicle moved through water onto the western coast towards the hold point. Took us a while, but we got there. We proceeded towards the town, taking cover but our spacing needed work.

Stage 2: The actual Town
When we got close, i think Rob tried to cross an open field and got killed due to that. BlackJack must have attempted to recover the gear, because the next time i saw him he was dead in the same open field, leaving Darth in command. We got even closer, spotted a Technical (didn't manage to kill the Technical) and mostly just messed around on the same area for a while, killing the stray enemy that happened to be in the line of fire. Eventually it was just LordMareron, Lyecer and me left and we proceeded to the beach, where we met up with the last remaining guy from the BTR crew, Jacob_Waltz.

Stage 3: That freaking IED factory needs to go down
From the beach, we pushed into the town. Three members on the right, one to the left (me) trying to get a better vantage point over the town. And that's where my life ended because as soon as I got up there I was shot and killed by my own team. I don't blame them, radio might have not worked again (it's been doing that the entire week now, can't figure out why).

Squad:

• @BlackJack (SL): The plan of attack was flawed in my opinion. We attacked from one of the more obvious points of attack and were lucky we didn't run into a random IED. A better plan would have been to go from the north or north west, shortening the distance while also providing a better element of surprise.
  • Darth_Mario, Rob, Tuba, Lyacer, ChaosShadoWolfe, LordMareron: Pretty decent, not really have much to comment here. 

21:00 BST - 2nd Mission

I have no idea what this mission was actually supposed to be. The briefing was rather short, we were taking over a town and then probably another town, which got cut short by three BMPs out of nowhere. As our vehicles were full and Charlier just went into nowhere, I was left behind to get shot through everything that the checkpoint had to offer. Died, got respawned two minutes before the end of the mission - don't know how useful you can be then.

• Long Range Radio users: You're using up a lot of time which could have been used for actual chatter. Maybe consider turning that down a bit?
  • @Shroomzeh (SL): It would be great if you could speak up or increase your microphone volume. I had you at +20dB and you were really quiet. :(

22:45 BST - 3rd Mission

Sides: Semi-Opfor, Unknown
Zeus: Unknown, would have to rewatch footage
Platoon: I met up with platoon somewhere along the lines, really fun guy. Too bad i couldn't join his squad.

Stage 1: Get to the actual Mission
This proved to be surprisingly difficult as our 2nd driver drove into a sign that everyone else avoided. Probably the best moment in the entire driving part.

Stage 2: Clean house, kill everything, loot everything
Simple enough. This is where I domed @Godzi, as he forgot to say crossing while i was getting ready to fire at an enemy. Sorry! BlackJack also died somewhere in the open, so yeah. Our squad ended up very small really fast...

Stage 3: Regroup with the Respawns
This proved surprisingly difficult. I think even after the respawns happened our squad was basically back down to nothing again. I tried to meet up with Charlie (who had Rogue next to them) and got, from what I can tell, teamkilled. Cpt. bucko then teamkilled Rogue by driving over him. That's all the mission was for me.

• @BlackJack (SL): Please reconsider your stance of staying out in the open as squad lead. You're probably the most important part of the team, we kinda need you alive at least to get us info from Platoon.
  • @Godzi (Medic): Yell 'Crossing!' before running across the line of fire of a teammate. Especially in an area filled with enemies some of us are a little trigger happy and you'll die.

01:15 BST - @Weegies mission

Amazingly well executed and planned, especially loved the helicopter flying 0.1 meters from the side of a cliff. 

• @Tomo, InquisitorGarm: You guys gave out a lot of conflicting orders. Please make up your mind on who you want to go where and don't undo your decision a few seconds later again.

Edited by Xaymar
Revision 3: Less useless information, constructivity, less insults. I'll accept any punishment for the first 2 revisions of this (I'll send the original version in PM if wanted).

Posted (edited)

@Xaymar but tell me this... do you care?

For a guy who can't bother to know the name of his platoon, you seem to have a lot to say.

Edited by Bobblehead

Posted (edited)

@Bobblehead Eh, i'm too tired to really care. Just more annoyed at things. Old man yells at cloud and stuff. Edit: In this case old man yells at forum post.

Edited by Xaymar

Definitely not the "constructive" feedback that will actually help anyone you have bothered to name.

Also, from one FNG to another, best not to roll in like you know everything.

@Xaymar  You can't just ignore Zeus and Platoon slots, because you "Don't care." They need feedback too otherwise they can't improve. Even if you had no contact with them you can infer how they were doing from how smooth or interesting the mission was and if you can't do that, then don't say it at all. What's the point in writing, "Zeus: Don't care." at all? It's a complete show of disrespect. You might not appreciate it but these people try their hardest to bring you enjoyment and to not even have the courtesy to offer some feedback is downright insulting. 

As for all your 'constructive criticisms', if you don't have anything nice to say keep it to yourself. There are guns, Ai are glitchy, people get shot. The day we make perfect runs of every single mission is the day we probably stop this game and find something more challenging. This isn't an AAR, what you've posted is a rant and not a very helpful one. No one is perfect, there's no reason to single people out for getting killed, it's a part of the game. People panic, people are inexperienced. If you truly want to see them improve then help them and don't berate them for their mistakes. For example you called out Tomo and InquisitorGarm. Note their ranks. Then you said NODZZ is better. Note his. Tomo hasn't been playing with us for that long, InquisitorGarm even less so. Sure they might not be the best leaders, I certainly wasn't a few months back. But that is no reason to ask stupid questions and make them feel bad. If you're so grossly incandescent in the art of leadership then teach them. Suggest things they could try and suggest alternate approaches and try to do so without using the word 'retard' please. If you disagree with something, by all means, challenge it, but do so with respect and make your suggestion just that, a suggestion. Give pros for it and convince them.

And calling people 'special retards' is COMPLETELY unacceptable. Keep it professional and attempt to reign in the profanity and insults in these. If I was a CM I'd be writing you up for a forum ban after reading that disrespectful mess.

Okay so I can understand that it's late, and you're probably very tired and pissed, but this kind of AAR isn't really acceptable in the slightest. I'd suggest cooling off before writing something like this again, or better yet wait till the next day. Keep it professional, keep it constructive, and most of all keep it friendly. The number of people you downright insulted in that post is horrific.

Posted (edited)

@Doctadoone I have rewritten several parts of it now. I hope that's better.

Edit: Also I can't give feedback to Zeus or Platoon as I don't have any idea what they're supposed to be doing, except for on Weegies mission. Removed those entries.

Edited by Xaymar

Late Night Russian Penetration

Alpha Squad Lead - @Evolassassin

Hero Driver - @ZentharTheMagician

My Role - Zeus

So, I came into the mission when it was half-set up, with Happiest_Hippo and @SpanishBirdman Zeusing. I went into Zeus thinking I could have a nice little time co-Zeusing, but Hippo then tells me that I need to help out @SpanishBirdman with Zeusing, then Promptly leaves. After giving me a rough outline of his plan of the mission, which was for Alpha to stealthily steal a Russian armored car, infiltrate an enemy town, kill an officer, then extract in a helo, @SpanishBirdman disconnected without much of an explanation (a bit of static because he was pretty far away), leaving the mission with me, and I had never been main Zeus in a mission before. So I do my best with briefing, being a bit unclear and all, but getting the job done informing @Evolassassin and Prophet with how to proceed. Alpha and Prophet were then given a teleport pole to a stash of quad bikes, where they then advanced to the first objective, to steal a car. Before alpha got to the town, one of my patrolling cars decided to stop in the middle of the road. Alpha then quickly disposed of the driver and went off-road to the second objective. I put down a checkpoint of Russians, and after being taught how to switch player sides, allowed Alpha to try and talk their way through the checkpoint. @ZentharTheMagician was approached by a Russian commander, and after being given the go-ahead, one of the commander's auto riflemen decided to block Alpha's vehicle from continuing through the checkpoint, so the commander promptly shot his comrade in the head and saluted them off. When they were halfway through the town, I informed Alpha that the Russians were becoming suspicious, and then they made tons of urgent sounds urging @ZentharTheMagician to drive faster. Of course, he set the speed limit at 20km/h. Once alpha reached the objective @ZentharTheMagician quickly killed 5 of the 6 soldiers in a building, including the officer, then died to the last EI. The last 3 members of Alpha then drove very quickly to the exfil point, while being chased by the entire Russian army. Once they were in the helicopter and off the ground, I frantically searched for the mission complete module, as I had never ended a mission before. Mission ended, and yeah.

Given it was my first time as main Zeus, any feedback would be appreciated!

Posted (edited)

2nd Official Mission, Foxtrot Medic

Zeus: @Digby Tatham-Warter ; From Foxtrot's point of view the mission seemed quite balanced and prepared. We encountered resistance where we should have and had relaxing periods to patch up our (advanced) wounds. From our end everything seemed fair. 

Platoon: @NeilZar ; Now this mission had two primary objectives, as such you split the platoon in two. Except for the Doctors. If it was a possibility I think splitting the doctors into two vehicles would have been better for the advanced wounds logistics. Now I didn't have a long range so I don't know what happened to Alpha, Charlie, and Echo but for Foxtrot, Delta, and Bravo I think you made a bad call that ended up screwing over Foxtrot in the beginning. When our side encountered resistance at the town before our objective you told Bravo to stay and the other squads to push ahead (I don't know what you did with our knight element). I felt that this was a poor move. If bravo got wiped then the other two squads would've have gotten caught in the crossfire. Also Bravo can only clear the front of the town first. If, by chance, there is a patrol in between this town and our objective and a squad is forced to engage them then that squad has now three directions of threat. The back-end of the town they just left, the front-end of the objective, and the enemies they are forced to engage. This type of flank can easily wipe a squad, especially if even one of those threats is mechanized and can advance on our position quickly. This sadly wasn't hypothetical and Foxtrot was nearly destroyed.

My suggestion, to all Platoons in FK, is to stop this 'leave one squad and get to the objective super fast' mentality. If you have a force pushing in a direction then have them push. We don't need to keep cutting down our forces each time we have an engagement that isn't an objective. Have the squads clear out those hostiles so they don't literally shoot at your ass later. If you as a Platoon want to micro manage squads in this kind of scenario then tell certain squads to flank in different directions of the engagement. Let the enemy worry about multiple threat directions, not us.    

Squad: @Paint ( @Paintchk ?) First off I hope I that you are actually on this site. Else why did you become a damn squad lead (there should be a rule against taking Lead in a main mission and not being on the forums). You didn't give me a very commanding presence. I felt that @UniDigit as Auto Rifleman was our squad lead and you were the radio guy. It may be due to uni having more experience and you needing more practice. So I urge you to keep on being squad lead and 2ic but not during the main missions yet. However that is my own opinion. 

2ic:  @99opkiller, Haven't seen you on a lot and this was my first time playing with you. You did alright as 2ic, I just recommend sticking to your ideas. When we were getting reinforced by a respawn we kept moving our location instead of waiting for the rest of our squad. Also I don't know if you did this but be sure to check in with Platoon when you're taking over. Giving them that short LR call over the radio actually gives them a lot of information about our squad. It lets them know we've encountered enough resistance that our SL has died and that we may have lost more then just him.  

Rebellion Mission, Bravo 2ic

Zeus: @Wattsits & @Weegie ; I love the idea of this style of mission. We were outnumbered, out gunned, and out teched. The premise was very different to what FK usually does and I really enjoyed this breath of fresh air. Also with this being a continuous campaign I can't wait for us to take the now broken Sahrani. 

Platoon: @dementedzombie ; You were very forward and passionate with your leading. Sadly you didn't have a platoon tag on so I didn't know you were fighting beside us until you practically took the objective solo. The terrain was difficult to plan out a proper attack but we were able to pull it off in the end. Albeit with casualties including your own. The LR coms were clear however one of your orders confused me. As Alpha was making their way downhill to the final objective to join us there was a paradrop happening behind them. You ordered them to ignore it and push through. However them dropping behind also meant they were landing on higher ground. So no matter how fast Alpha got away they would be attacked by a pseudo overwatch from the paratroopers. I know you wanted to end the mission but considering that Bravo needed the full reinforcement from alpha it was a big risk.   

Squad: SL @Nugget30 ; for our squad this was a learning experience for fighting a more powerful enemy. It would've been a bit better if once we reached the lumberyard you told everyone to take it slow. However that is my only suggestion as a lot of our deaths came from our initial disadvantage.   

Craidus' Tanks of Glory

Zeus: @Craidus & @HappiestHippo (hippo you had better be on the damn forums and I just don't know your name.) ; The idea and execution of this mission was good... For four squads and a CAS. We had two late night squads. Craidus you already heard my bit in the debrief about the map (This was my first time at Bekatov and now I know why @ZentharTheMagician hates it). So I hope to play this on a different one in the future. As for what we faced, you both need to tone it down. For instance if you only have two squads of BLUFOR then send BDRMs with infantry at them and a BTR defending the objective. If you want to harass us with technicals then use UAZs. Having a mission with three respawn waves means you've put way too much on our plate. If you don't want to do that then give us a zeus controlled asset. Especially if the town has no civilians. 

I know this is your first true Zeus mission (as you called it) Craidus, so I hope you learn from it. Either that or keep sending us to our graves constantly like another Zues ( @Hekhal ).    

Platoon: @Natnanny ; it was a bit tough to Platoon when constantly dead, same went for my squad leading. Also as a lesson for the both of us, lets look at the contour lines of the map. As we had a real shitty approach to the town. 

Squad: My 2ic, @NODZZ saved my ass. Thank you for taking over the squad when I was at my peak of rage. During the mission all I wanted to do was abandon it and tell everyone to retreat. Luckily for me you were being very competent and could lead the squad a better way than I.  

Edited by Kalagen
editing grammar

Posted (edited)

Mission 1: Pirate Arrrtorifle Arrsistant

Man, i fucking love PVP stealth shit.

Sat on top a building to the north east for about 40 mins during which my AFK Autorifleman got shot and I picked up his gun and ammo. Shot some guy running across the map. I realised they had killed literally everyone in my area and left their vehicle near me. Took their vehicle, tried to find someone to gun the weapon but everyone was dead. Took technical and drove the vehicle around the map to come up behind them. 

Was pulling up behind the BTR to troll the crew and then blow it up with some charges I took from the IED factory, sadly it got shot as i was about to stop and cooked off. so instead I killed the surviving crew.

Killed couple of guys (Autorifleman and his assistant?) that tried to shoot me from the town. Don't even know if they were friendly or not.

Saw some guys trying to attack the IED factory, drove behind him, got off, walked up to him and recreated my masterpiece of dying SpongeBob, only to look around and to see a guy still deciding whether I was enemy or not. In retrospect, should have just walked off.

Mission 2: Armour Gunner

Engaged 2 enemy tracked vehicles, either a BDM or a 2s25. Coulda been an MBT as well but fuck me I could zoom in more using my 2x RCO scope than whatever was on that Abrams. We sat there, some ZSU went flying down the hill, kept changing direction and speed so I couldn't hit it before it hid away. Heard someone actually commandeered it afterwards. Well done. 

At this stage we were quite bored since we hadn't engaged anything for about an hour so we charged into the town, with the permission from the RTO and got taken down honourably. Heard Digby's MrPutin voice shouting and trying to capture me to which I replied with a few bullets. He replied to my few bullets with a few dozen EI which wiped us out :P pro tip: Dont make Putin angry, just let him do what he wants to.

Edited by Don

@Kalagen I have squad lead before and yes I do check the forums. And I don't think just because you don't regularly check the forums doesn't mean you can't\shouldn't  SL. That doesn't matter nor is it fair. As long as he/she can do the job or knows what they're doing and other people can vouch for them, I don't give a shit. 

Anyway this was just one mission I couldn't give a shit about. Long range was fucking cancer and it was massive cluster fuck of whining so my attitude was "fuck it lets go die in a ditch somewhere".  Yes I will agree I did a shit job I will own up to that as I always have and will.  Everyone has different ways of SLing ,but everyone does have bad days. I will continue  SLing when given the chance. So sorry I wasn't your bright sparkling commander this one time. Just be lucky I didn't lead/order a suicidal charge against a MG nest.....this time anyway.

3rd Mission:

Zeus: @Argon @Neroxen @Nugget30 .The African Warlords mission :D. I think the mission was nice. And even if most people tought it was too hard I found it nice.

Platoon: @Paintchk. Had no interaction.

Squad: @Tennin lead. @Shroomzeh @Veagance @Gditz @Tynakuh @Craidus. IT WAS A FREAKING SHITSHOW...for my squad at least. SO we start the mission, 2 minutes later Shroomzeh crashes us in a signpost... Not long later we get a respawn wave, take first objective and then move at the next FUP. We get some guerilla fight there, and then move on the next objective, but while on the way Craidus crashes with an enemy humvee.... So yeaaah :/

Zeus: @Argon @Neroxen @Nugget30 . I liked the kill all civies part

Platoon: @Paintchk. Had no interaction.

Squad: @Tennin lead. @Shroomzeh @Veagance @Gditz @Tynakuh @Craidus.  Never let cradius drive. we crashed into a lamp post 3 min into the mission, resulting in 2 causualties, and me being very pissed off as a medic, as i had to heal myself and the other survivor. we swapped vics with platoon, and caught up with the rest of alfa. upon our arrival we were taking heavy fire, and we were supressed to shit. the boys did not know what this wierd thing called "cover" was, and stood in the open shooting, so i could not get to them when they eventually got shot. i stayed with squadlead, and survived the bloodbath, and we hooked up with delta and took overwatch on a hilltop. Tennin got headshot, and instadieded, so i was alone, but the respawnwave came in and saved the day. hooked back up with alfa, cleared the town, shot some civies, and then, when we were moving to the last objective, cradius decided to crash into multiple structures, before topping it off with crashing into an enemy humvee, resulting in the death of 4 guys, including me, the medic. so it was an absolute shitshow

3 minutes ago, Veagance said:

cradius decided to crash into multiple structures, before topping it off with crashing into an enemy humvee, resulting in the death of 4 guys, including me, the medic. so it was an absolute shitshow

I am not sure how but I actually managed to survive the that crash and spent around 3 minutes just patching myself up. All in all it was good fun.

1 minute ago, Gditz said:

I am not sure how but I actually managed to survive the that crash and spent around 3 minutes just patching myself up. All in all it was good fun.

Thats why i said 4 not 5. we were 5 in the vic.