Rokitiger

Desperate times.....

8 posts in this topic

Have you ever been in a situation that your squad(s) are royally fucked and you have no other option?
Have you thought the best idea in that situation would be to ram right into the objective with a ton of explosives?
Have you actually done that or attempted to do that?
Then this post is for you!

Here I would like people to post whenever they tried to do the impossible,how it went through and if you actually helped.
And Remember:
It never hurts asking for premission to go on suicide attempts

Had orders to retreat from an enemy objective. Our platoon lead was so disappointed he OD'd himself on morphine. After witnessing this I said fuck it called over the long range that alpha was attacking instead and grabbed a broken vehicle with 3 wheels and 2 other men and suicide charged the objective. We somehow made it to the objective under MG, tank fire, and rpg's and started mopping up. The survivors of the original force stopped retreating and joined our charge.  I barely survived after being shot multiple times and being blown up by a frag grenade after running out of ammo and sprinting towards the enemy. Damn thats one of my best memories of my time in FK so far. Also captured enemy tanks and had fun time. 10/10 Suicide Charge. Careless SL confirmed. 

Alpha Squad best squad.

RIP SPC. zack and Contextual. 

This happened some time ago, I think Zenthar was platoon leading and Hekhal was Zeusing.

Best mission ever.

Quiet a time a ago on one of Judgemans PMC missions we were tasked to capture yet another tank. as normal we made our way to the oilfield where the tanks was situated and started clearing. Moments later everyone is under heavy fire from US forces from the airfield that was nearby. Me and 3 others including @BaniKitsune and @eaglesword. We were immidietly surrounded and took fire from all directions. We had our SL with us in the charge but he died a while after. we fought for about 10 minutes until we ran out of ammo. we had to run and grab an enemy unarmed vic to get out and miraculesly got out alive. 

Props to @BaniKitsune For being such a good medic and healing me and @eaglesword every time we took a hit 

It Was Fun 

In Forkeds IRA-mission we took a truck full of fuel, stacked all of our explosives, mines etc. in it, equipped it with @Woody and 2 other squadmembers ( @thesecretgames was one of them I think), probably a deadman-switch and sent them straight for the townhall. Got stopped by the enemy sadly but it was "a great meme"

22 minutes ago, Linnet said:

In Forkeds IRA-mission we took a truck full of fuel, stacked all of our explosives, mines etc. in it, equipped it with @Woody and 2 other squadmembers ( @thesecretgames was one of them I think), probably a deadman-switch and sent them straight for the townhall. Got stopped by the enemy sadly but it was "a great meme"

The best meme

11 hours ago, Linnet said:

and @Don greatest meme. so sad.

so sad, so close. The only virgins I saw were the ones on spectator teamspeak :P

These situations are where we really shine through as a semi-serious community. Suicidal charges are always fun, especially when they work out.