Lenny

State of Play: Advanced Stamina

Advanced Stamina   88 members have voted

This poll is closed for new votes
  1. 1. What do you think of Advanced Stamina

• Keep Advanced Stamina as it is
    • Remove Advanced Stamina
    • Tweak Advanced Stamina to be less punishing

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 posts in this topic

One of the older implementations regarding gameplay is advanced stamina. This system makes it so your character will get tired after a set amount of running in combat stance and/or sprinting. This is based on the weight of your gear and thus forces people to think what they bring to the battlefield. The heavier you are, the more affected your stamina will be. Main reasoning behind this implementation was preventing people from taking 40 kg+ worth of gear and sprinting across the battlefield. Only take what you need soldier, military gear is expensive!

What do you think of advanced stamina? Vote in our poll.

My opinion on advanced stamina, I like the idea of having to lower your weapon when running and the fact you need to think on how much you go uphills etc. However, doing building clearing with your weapon raised is just exhausting the character immensely fast (while realistic, a tad annoying for gameplay). If it were tweaked to handle a bit better with the weapon up, I think it could be better.

But that's just my two cents' worth.

i agree with mihax you char get tired to fast with holding your weapon up wen clear building it is bit anyoing to me but that how i see it aswel rest is all fine to me