Spartacus

21/4/2017

34 posts in this topic

Mission Feedback.
Remember to tag the people you want to directly adress (eg. your SL/2iC, Zeus)

Zeus: 

Platoon: 

Squad:

1st mission - Delta Medic

Zeus: @Katla_Haddock & @Woody That was a fun mission even though I got killed by some enemies from behind we failed to clear in the first contact with enemy. Always nice to spectate your team mates get killed one by one inspectator mode.  These kinds of missions are great in my opinion, as the once where almost everyone survives tend to be a bit boring. Also always a good change of pace to play as Russians with some armored support.

Platoon: Wouldn't know, since I didn't have a long range, but CAS seemed to been used carefully and possibly could have saved at least some of the carnage. 

Squad: SL @DHbatman Sterling work as always, and a pleasure to be in your squad. We harbored several members of other squads when their teams were killed and that sometimes makes things a bit more messy. We did fairly good until that last Zeus spawned hammer of wrath that was the Delta and Bravo ending final assault. Rest of the original squad @Alex Cooper @Popper @Gditz @Steadyhand08 @Cyico @BonSie we did just fiiiine, little dying never hurts anybody. 

Special mention to @Habivi who should be named MVP of this mission. While under heavy fire and a cooking off BMP he still went back and saved @Draviner and tried to save another at great risk to his own well being. He managed to save Draviner, well for the short time before a massive assault that killed everyone, by his actions. All the while I was running away from my patients. 

Mission 1, Foxtrot AR

Zeus: @Katla_Haddock and @Woody Fog, while neat, was a *little* too strong. Max vis was about 200-500m, and ID range was about 50m. I ended up shooting at tracers for most of the mission.

Platoon: (Unknown). Plan of attack was good. Letting Foxtrot know what the shipments look like (or not), not so much. (Though i doubt you knew either)

Squad Lead:  @Loradas Decisiveness and brevity of communication. Two things you could work on. Otherwise, good calls.

BMP crew: @ThatWalder Very immersive with the accent. And yelling you were moving the vic was a great help. No comments for gunner, aside from good shooting.

@Sanddude, @GarySqueak, @Forde93, and NotConnor; Good work, look forward to playing again with you.

TL;DR Too much fog

1st mission of the night played on Tanoa.

I was an attache of Charlie squad.

Zeus were @Woody and @Katla_Haddock The mission was great fun, it was a little bit long IMO, but many people don't mind that. I am okay with the fog but maybe it's a bit too much on Tanoa where the visibility is already low. 

No idea who platoon was but you did a pretty good job, plans were solid from my perspective. Only thing is when Foxtrott requested air support you stepped in and said we could do it ourselves, I do not understand this decision since the helicopter was just hovering there and not doing anything. Anyways I'm sure you had your reasons.

SL was @Hewmew you seemed a bit distracted? But I'm guessing that was because of the same reasons you left after your untimely demise, otherwise, you did a good job. Second in command your name escapes me at this time, but you did an okay job aswell.

I'm going to copy ravstar and say

TL;DR Too much fog and Russia is great.

Edited by Oswald

1st Mission Charlie Autorifleman

Zeus: Didn't have interaction with them besides a vague lightning bolt to mark the position for a shipment to the second town, and some beautiful voices in the sky in passing.

Platoon: No interaction, but heard they were good.

Squad: @Hewmew and @PinkMunn did good, a few spots at the start where we were more or less just sitting and doing nothing, we did get our vehicle blown up real early, so we warmed up after a few interactions with E.I. and when we got it going, we started to smash.

So overall, great game, long but something to do more or less the whole time.

1. Mission KNGT 1-1 Gunner

Zeus: @Katla_Haddock, @Woody and @Dragosphere Zeused the mission. It was a bit boring for KNGT because we had nothing to shoot at. I didn't use my main gun once. Every Squad got a BM-21 and KNGT wasn't even needed in the mission.
After our Tank got shot down by an RPG and we died because we were racing toward the airfield, we went to Regroup with some other squads and repaired a GAZ with a DShKm on top we had fun driving around and shooting some EI.
Maybe balance it a bit more next time and don't give every squad a BM-21 and make the KNGT element needed.

Platoon: Didn't talk with platoon only with RTO. Platoon suggested a bunch of OW points that weren't really OW points but we made our own ones.
But I think Platoon did a good job with the execution of the plan.

Squad: @Don_prince was KNGT lead and Commanded 1-1 and a bit 1-2. He did a good job at commanding our tank.
He had to manage most of the Comms which would be way too much for me.
Our driver was @Draviner, he did a good job at driving us around in the rocky terrain.

The start was a bit boring since we were just driving around in our tank and Overwatching the squads. Sometimes they called in for help but when we arrived the problem had solved itself.
We had a hard time moving around since there were many hills and it was pretty complicated to get a good overview of things. We had to stay together with the other KNGT unit because Platoon told us so.
We had a T-72 and it was very complicated to get used to it and we had a hard time spotting things because there was a bunch of fog. After we respawned and got our car we went for the last objective.
We were loosing fuel rapidly and only just made it. We searched for some lost friendlies. A other squad found them before us and the mission ended.

Edited by Vados

1st Main Mission Alpha LAT Rifleman / BMP Driver

Zeus:

Really enjoyed the mission. we were in constant conflict from the beginning loved it. We got very few breaks with nothing happening :)

Squad:

There was a bit of conflict who was going to be 3IC when the squad leads died/left @Chukase ended up taking it.

We should probably have used more spacing at the start to prevent everyone from getting mowed down. And we should have made sure everyone was good to go before we started moving.

War Stories:

I was the driver of Alpha's BMP, we quickly got hit by a rocket and had to eject, only to figure out that half the squad was dead. We pushed on to the objective only to realize our medic had broken legs and was still by the broken BMP so we decided to run back. I grabbed him up on my soldiers and carried him to the objective and the nearest medic so he could get his legs fixed.

After we blew the communications tower and moved on to do some scouting of the airfield until our SL came back. Then we pushed on to the airfield only to be halted by many enemies shooting from the forest, which led to everyone who was respwned instantly died again. we dealt with everyone in the forest and pushed the hangars. I discovered many enemies at the other side of the hangar and set myself on overwatch there probably killing 15-20 enemies. We cleared the airfield, then our SL came back again!

When we were going to leave the airfield we were instructed to assist Delta who was being overrun by enemies. I Decided to climb up on a rock for optimal cover seeing the hill was covered in grass and was bad cover. From there i managed to kill 20-25 more enemies before Echo moved into the forest saving the remains of Delta. 

I'm quite frankly surprised i survived the entire mission. 

My Role: Bravo SL

Zeus: @Katla_Haddock, @Woody and @Dragosphere. I really liked the mission, I hope we have more mechanized infantry missions in the future. At the end, we got ambushed and pinned down, most of my squad got wiped and later Katla confirmed there were ~100 Hostiles in the AO. @Woody kept screaming something at me but I had no fucking clue what was it, due to the amount of gunfire incoming to our position. The low visibility really added to the tension.

Platoon: @Forked, the initial plan was ok... No idea why there were KNGT OW markers in the middle of the valley we were advancing trough. I'd say that ordering Bravo and Delta to head north and search for survivors, without any support, was a bad idea... Afterall we got absolutely dicked. Comms and Orders were clear, no complaints on that.

Other Squads/Assets: @Don_prince and the other guys who were in KNGT decided to charge the airfield (was a really,really good sight). I felt like we need to help them out so I ordered my squad to push down onto the airfield, we were bolting it down the hill with the BMP covering us. I was leading the charge when I got hit in the leg, I fell down and got finished off shortly after.

After the respawn wave, drove an URAL full of my guys back to the Airfield to link up with the BMP since it was still operational, got shot at by a guy from Alpha, still managed to survive it. Then we went to reinforce Delta and got absolutely fucked. @Gditz from Delta was kind enough to dig up some trenches in which we sat until we got zerg'd by Katla and Woody.

Addition: F*ck you @Lenny for desecrating the area of our last stand with your filthy bullets. :D

Squad: @Weegie as my 2ic, @nikolov216, @BigT, @Habivi, @MikeDoubleU and a few others. You did good, followed the orders and completed all the objectives without any holdups. @Syndicate was our medic, and I felt like he was absent for most of the time, I rarely heard him speak,he was afk for some time and then he DC'd.

6 minutes ago, Rezonath said:

Addition: F*ck you @Lenny for desecrating the area of our last stand with your filthy bullets. :D

you deserved it for taking a filthy NATO weapon

1st Mission Bravo BMP Crew

Zeus: @Katla_Haddock and @Woody, the mission was good fun especially the ending. I don't know if the rest of the squads cleared most of the airfield by the time we got there but it felt a bit light from BMP driver perspective.

Platoon: I didn't interact platoon but I did listen in on long range and could tell they were managing the platoon fairly well giving each squad tasks to complete.

Squad: @Rezonath was our squad lead and did a good job leading us. He always kept the BMP back in case enemy infantry had rpg's which was a good call. We made it to our first objective which was to destroy the communication tower. If I am not mistaken @BigTplanted and set off the explosives destroying the communications tower and completing our first objective. We then set off to assault the airfield where we took heavy causalities. @Rezonath @Weegie @Princeofmellon and few others lost their lives in that assault. Bravo was left with a BMP and its crew (Myself and @MikeDoubleU) and our auto rifleman @BigT. @MikeDoubleU was able to gun down any target that was left on the airfield and took command of our squad for a short time. After we completed the objective of capturing the airfield we were reinforced with our original squad members. From there we moved out to assist Delta in finding the missing Russian forces. We had regrouped with Delta to find they were pinned down by heavy rebel resistance. We assisted the best we could but ended up losing our BMP along with my comrade @MikeDoubleU. I then took cover from a nearby trench and found that Delta were treating critically wounded @Draviner by their BMP. But suddenly their BMP was disabled and so Delta abandoned their squad member leaving him to die. I could not let this happen so I went in and dragged @Draviner to a safe distance next to a trench. As I was dragging him away I noticed another unconscious friendly @SGz_Eliminated. The BMP was already cooking off but I could not let this man die in front of so I ran back and dragged him away. Unfortunately the BMP blew up killing @SGz_Eliminated instantly and knocking me unconscious. Bravo and Delta squad were slaughtered shortly after.

Overall this was one of the best experiences I've had in this community and Arma. Loved every second of it.

2nd Mission

Bravo LAT

Zeus: @DHbatman@cineafx @Cyico Seems like the terrain around the town we assulted as floating alot and fucked alpha big time.

Platoon: Alex Cooper Couldn't tag. Didn't have any contact with so can't say.

Squad: Lead @ZentharTheMagician 2Ic @capitolmoney170

Mission was pretty well organised until we took the tp pole after getting in the vehicles were fine until alpha wasn't responsive lost there IC and blocked the whole convoy. When we got to our "overwatch" we found out we were blocked by a barn and on basically flat land. We got engaged by enemy EI And werre forced to move in as Alpha were late. We drove straight into 2 Bmp and only a small ammount of people survived. After that the target the president was found and murdered by Russians. This then caused mission fail and that was it. Overall the misson was really short very action packed and also very laggy!

Edited by WigD

2nd mission - Alpha Auto-rifleman/2IC (Woodman was having problems.)

Zeus - Seemed to be ok. Only major problem was the fact that most of alpha was shoot through a wall (and even soar Russians walking through that same wall from dead) but i know that a bug so cant really blame them for that. also they where kind enough to give the Alpha re-spawns a vic after we had already started walking.

Platoon - Again seemed to be ok. was hard to listen to them at times because of the problems Alpha was having with the wall (and the Fact i went unconscious about 8 times).

Squad preformed really well given the circumstances, LAT where on point, Spaceing as mostly good. Props to @ghostsquid for stepping up to squad lead and (not tooting my own horn) myself for a somewhat competent 2IC.

overall. Mission was a bit sort but it ended with a server crash so understandable

Edited by mekboy_4000

7 minutes ago, WigD said:

2nd Mission

Bravo LAT

Zeus: @DHbatman@cineafx @Cyico

Platoon: Alex Cooper Couldn't tag.

Squad: Lead @ZentharTheMagician 2Ic @capitolmoney170

Mission was pretty well organised until we took the tp pole after getting in the vehicles were fine until alpha wasn't responsive lost there IC and blocked the whole convoy. When we got to our "overwatch" we found out we were blocked by a barn and on basically flat land. We got engaged by enemy EI And werre forced to move in as Alpha were late. We drove straight into 2 Bmp and only a small ammount of people survived. After that the target the president was found and murdered by Russians. This then caused mission fail and that was it. Overall the misson was really short very action packed and also very laggy!

Yer. sorry about that. Woodman was having problems a squad lead so me a Ghostsquad (2 FNGs) where left to lead with caused the convoy delay. also most of alpha was pinned down and killed by Russian wall-hacking which kill/knocked out both SL and 2IC regally so we couldn't do much or communicate that we couldn't do much.

Mission 2 charlie assistant.

Zues: @DHbatman, @Cyico & @cineafx overal had a good time fighting the enemy ai and tanks, as charlie we were in the middle of things and got to shoot at tanks and heli's 2

So had a good time but the sudden mission end felt awkward. 

Platoon: I haven no clue

Squad: @Sam41@Galactic, @Maie, @Sora01. @warlordsh, @Korpp1, @BigT, @Jackal, @Doctadoone & @R3NS3N

Charlie was led by @Sam41 & @Galactic,

Sam41 had some connection issues so soon we had only galactic who did a good job getting us to the first point.

On arrival we managed to take cover and started to clear out tanks left and right.

Than we had a issue where @Doctadoone shot a nice shot at a heli, a very nice shot almost killed 3 team members with the corps.

Injuring us and making me break my legs still nice shot, it made us take cover in a building and got stuck in it while it cooked off.

after getting healed by @Maie we try to take out a mbt which somehow disappeared.

Afterwords we noticed that half our squad died due to a btr.

We ended up with 4 people left @Sora01 @Maie me and the fresh new guy @R3NS3N.

Good thing we managed to retrieve the long range and I managed to call in our predicament to platoon.

Afterwards we got shot a few times and @Sora01 crashed, and the medic broke his legs.

Left with 3 people we managed to survive to wait for reinforcement.

In the end we did get to shoot a good amount and we somehow managed to survived before a sudden mission end.

Good job squad 

2nd Mission Drone Operator

Zeus: @DHbatman @Cyico & @cineafx Many objectives far apart so we had to split up with the other squads and i myself was on the airfield with my drone so i didn't see anyone else than Delta and Charlie, but from the Longrange i heard that everyone seemed to have fun and no-one complained. But for me atleast the mission was fun and you all did a great job on that.

Platoon: Alex Cooper did a good job as a Platoon leading and informing everyone where what is and where is. @TheGamblersDice did a great job as a RTO and did what needs to be done as an RTO and helped Delta and Charlie by telling Knight where everything is and helped them to kill the many MBTs that were in the Airfield.

As a Squad they did a great job and i don't have to add anything to that. For myself i thought the mission was very fun even though i was in the Drone looking at shit for the entire mission.

1st Mission: Foxtrot Squadlead.

Zeus: @Katla_Haddock, @Woody

Really nice mission. First time for me playing on Tanoa and it was really enjoyable for me. FPS were decent and at least for me no bullshit taking shots from enemies that you cant even see. The only thing that confused me were the unknown appearance of the second Shipment that Foxtrot was tasked to clear. If you mark the Shipment next time maybe  exactly as accurate as the most southern shipment or tell Platoon what the shipment does look like. Also the fog made it hard to see the AI. Wouldnt really be a problem as if at least the AI would also not see us but since they really dont care about fog or darkness we just got pinned down sometimes anyway.

Platoon: @Forked

Clear Orders, succesful mission planning for all the squads except Echo and i believe Alpha and Bravo which got kind off butfucked at the most northern Objective. As Foxtrot i didnt really felt that much asset support but that was first due to us not reallly needing it and also that they were probably needed somewhere else.

Squad @ravstar52, @Totally Not Connor, @ThatWalder, @GarySqueak, @Sanddude, @Forde93, @Crump

Really liked the sympathy in my Squad. Got along really nicely with these guys. Everyone did their jobs great and stayed very clear on comms. got some useful feedback from @ravstar52 which i will try to respect and improve next time.

Id like to apologize for my sometimes rather confusing Sl'ing or rather my confusing orders. Thats something i got to work on.

3rd Mission: Echo - Attach DMR

Zeus: really dont know but i believe it was @Leftymonster

I really enjoyed the Mission Concept even though i didnt got much to hear from briefing or whatever since i joined late. Gave the British Forces a hard fight and made me personally feel like actually being pinned down since slowly but surely we got forced retreat and take all the cover we could use. Overall Great Mission even though there couldve been more AI been spawned in at A distance especially towards the West so the DMR guys couldve had something to shoot aswell.

Platoon:

Nothing to say since i wasnt even once in any kind of Contact with them.

Squad: @anden3, @Slouchy Orc, @Galactic, @Cyico, @PanG

I joined late so couldnt hear much of the Briefing etc. but i really enjoy being led by @anden3. He's very clear in his orders and doesnt ramble much about on SR.  Were put under alot of pressure but everyone was very chiill on SR. Especial props to our medic @Cyico who had very much to do the whole mission. He just ran from dude to dude and did a great job overall. We succesfully avoided being completely Overun even in some stressful situation as the Tank or BTR suddenly rolled into base. All of the guys gave clear information on where the guys were and what their status was.

@Slouchy Orc  has been a Rally Car racer in his previous life. 10/10 would drive with again

Overall really enjoyable Mission and something that could be repeated at some point.

Edited by Loradas

Mission 2 Echo (I Think?)

Zeus: @cineafx @Cyico @DHbatman I liked the part were we charged the Castly thingy, but after that the mission quickly ended. The only thing i can complain about is the mission length, it was a bit short for a second one.

Platoon: @AlexCooper (Dont find him :( ) Plan was straight forward, go to castle, clear castle, blow up ammo stuff. Cant say much about the LR because i was just a little soldier.

Squad: @Callistano SL, @BagOfOtters 2iC: Let me start i really liked you way of Squadleading Callistano. It was completly cordinated and the Squad was under control and doing what you said. One of the most cordinated squads i have been in so far and i liked it. Special mention goes to my big sibling @UniDigit i hope you had enough ammo and to the other sibling pair @anden3 (That stinger never gut used #StingersNeedLove) and @Parchel ( I dont find himn :( ) was nice seeing a other Sibling pair around.
All in all a nice short mission from my perspective. Would go with Squad again on a Mission

Mission 3 Bravo Squad

Zeus: @BagOfOtters, @Leftymonster let me say i liked 2/3 of the mission from the Objective perspective. We had a bunch of stuff to do, drove around and shoot stuff, but the last 1/3 was just not nedded in my opionen. Nothing really to do and everything went to shit.

Platoon: @Rezonath Plan seemed straight forward, nothing really to say, no LR again.

Squad: @ZentharTheMagician SL, @Judgeman 2iC: I joined Zenthars squad because i played a few missionss under him and always was a nice Squadleading experience from him, but i have to say i felt really sorry for you this mission Zenthar. The amount of disobeying, discussion and fucking around was a bit too much for me. I liked how you tried to get everbody to listen again, but it doesnt really worked they were just complaining.
To put the text above into context the mission started and the normal chatting and bantering started. Everbody was having fun and waiting for Zenthar to brief us. As Zenthar apporached @Chukase shot me in spawn in the butt. It was not even a whops shot, it was a you showed me your butt so i shot your butt thing. Happens, i can live with that, still a bit annoying. Then we drove to the frist Objective and it went fine till we cleared everything and should mount up again. Somebody jumped in a other Sqauds/Mans vehicle. Zenthar said like 3 time we should not. We started driving and a disscussion with the driver started. For the driver there werent enough lines and he nitpicked the words Zenthar said. We needed to dismount and save platoons ass. Zenthar than said to the driver he will not drive again, what does the driver do? Jumps right infront of him into the driver seet and starts disscussing. I dont how many times Zenthar said to get out, but in the end he did. We drove to our last Objective were we diddnt had much to do. One guy asked to get into a emtpy Tank, Zenthar said no. Again the whinning starts and i saw the person jumping in it like 2-3 times. This wasnt everything, there was bunch more and just the highlights i remember.
After all that i was bit annoyed, the whole process and mission would have gone much smoother if the people just listened to what the Squadleads says. I know we all here to have fun, but please listen to your Squadlead. If you dont like one Person particular style of Squadleading dont join him. Dont discuss everything he wants, just do it in the mission and discuss it afterwards if there is need to. I really felt like some people just wanted to screw around.

Mission 3 - Charlie lat:Save Echo Foxtrot Brits.

Zeus: @Leftymonster & @BagOfOtters good job guys charlie enjoyed the mission we got a lot of action at our first point, we got surrounded from 2 sides and had a though time fighting back but in the end we managed to get through.

So good amount of enemy's, cheers lads.

Platoon: @Rezonath good job charlie had clear orders, and we enjoyed the mission.

Squad: @PowerColour, @Tomo, @Life010, @Godzi, @Gditz, @warlordsh, @Wolfgram, @Korpp1, @Maie, & @wyvern

Powercolour and Tomo did a good job leading us to our first objective, however at the first objective we started to get gunned down like the degenerates we are.

A enemy ambush from multiple sides made sure that we got quiet a few wounded and lost 3 members including the 2ic Tomo, Wyvern and the assistant Gditz.

However I had a good time shooting the enemy's down and helped Maie who broken legs to get to the save zone where Life could heal him.

After everything was cleared I took the long range from Tomo(and his GPS, Thx!) and we regrouped with delta led by @seishimaybeC? and moved forward to the airfield for our next objective.

We cleared out the airfield quiet efficient so good job charlie and delta.

Also I think it was @Wolfgram who saved me from a enemy by driving it over thx for that!

Afterwards we found echo and foxtrot and defended the position against tanks and infantry which the squads took good care off.

And than we won the race to the boats and enjoyed our deserved rest on the boat.

Gj Charlie

3rd Mission Platoon Medic

Zeus: @Leftymonster & @BagOfOtters It was a really fun mission, even though it was a bit slow at the beginning, but after that i didn't get bored at all and the rest of the mission was really fun. The mission was very well made for Stratis since it's a very empty map. So good job on the mission!

Platoon: @Rezonath did a great job as a leader while many of the squads were constantly asking something from him and he handled that really well.

Squad: @Rezonath, @Sam41, @Hekhal & VagueDragon. a bit into the mission @Hekhal joined the game and went straight to action and running into the first objecive and almost died, but amazingly survived. During the mission while driving to other squads we came up on a T-80 and we destroyed it in the most FK way. First one of us Kamikazed himself into the tank and then i rammed it with the car and exploded and then another person shot it with a rocket when it got stuck on a rock. But overall I had really fun with my squad members and it was very entertaining to play, but still everyone did a great job and it wasn't just only fun and games.

3. Mission Echo Autorifleman

The mission was for the US A,B,C and D squads to rescue the British F and E squads.

Zeus: Don't remember the names of the Zueses. You did a good job with the right amount of units to make it interesting for everyone.
I Had much fun spraying down enemies with my MG. You could have given us the cars in an other way instead of Airdropping them.
I liked the mission and I think that these types of mission could be done more often.

Platoon: Our "Platoon" had no Platoon lead.

Squad: Squadlead was @anden3 and he did a good job with commanding us. I had a bunch of fun suppressing all the EI that were thrown at us.
Since Foxtrot and Echo had to defend a Base and we didn't have Longranges I assume you didn't have too much to do.
I sadly died because a BTR shot me trough my cover and was only able to watch you guys.

Edited by Vados

Zeus: @Nugget30 and @Weegie Pretty fun Mission, had a good time, good balance.

Platoon: @Rezonath who died before i got to the mission, @SkullOG took over, and did a fantastic job. I took over LR for a bit when Zen died, and Skull was very clear, seemed to know what was going on.

Squad: @ZentharTheMagician Good job as per uuuusshh. 

Good medics and we defended that hill at the end quite well. Nice job guys. 

Edited by Bobblehead

4th Mission!

Zeus: @Nugget30 and @Weegie. Enjoyed the mission! one of the best i have been apart of in a while. The end was a little "dragging" but still enjoyed it! 

Platoon: @Rezonath  who died in the 1st 10 mins and 2ic @Hekhal died seconds before so i took over ( as i was RTO ). 

Squad: Myself. 

4th Mission

Zeus @Nugget30 @Weegie

Platoon @Rezonath Who died early leaving it to the Fac @SkullOG Who also did a really good job despite feeling "Suicidal"

I was the driver of the Huricane 1-1 Tank which was originally named Apples but changed for some reason i really enjoyed my crew being @atomicbucko122who was a good first time commander  and... Fuck i forgot. Sorry whoever it was but they were really fucking good.

The mission was pretty fun we had an OW In hurricane 1-2 and we pushed with the main force. I haven't any complaints up until the last 30 or so minutes where the mission became dragged out boring and just not needed.

1 minute ago, WigD said:

The mission was pretty fun we had an OW In hurricane 1-2 and we pushed with the main force. I haven't any complaints up until the last 30 or so minutes where the mission became dragged out boring and just not needed.

That's because Hurricane 1-2's gunner @Don is a god. He took out almost everything before it even came close to your position! :P

Just now, seishimaybeC said:

That's because Hurricane 1-2's gunner @Don is a god. He took out almost everything before it even came close to your position! :P

It defiantly sounded like you had fun however we got the MBT kill so we win :3