Spartacus

20/4/2017

33 posts in this topic

Mission Feedback.
Remember to tag the people you want to directly adress (eg. your SL/2iC, Zeus)

Zeus: 

Platoon: 

Squad:

Posted (edited)

Dragons afternoon ALIVE missions.

This was great fun, I was in the Geneva Convention breaking medivac helo with @V1rU5 who I want to point out did a great job of flying, except for that one time that we learned not to land on trees.

I tried to tag Dragon but I'm unable to, anyways if you see this your advanced medical missions are very enjoyable, instead of just running around clicking things as a medic, you actually have to think about what you do or the patient will die. Also from a non-medic perspective, it makes you much more scared of enemy fire because if you get hit the consequences are much bigger, which I think is good.

So all in all, do more of these.

Edited by Oswald

1st mission Foxtrot LAT DMR Rifleman

Zeus: @Katla_Haddock @Woody @BagOfOtters Did a great job at Zeusing and was an interesting missions.
When we started I didn't think we would be able to finish the mission because it will take way to long. But as it turned out we were able to finish right on time because we all split up.

Platoon: Don't remember who was in platoon since i had no long range radio. The planning and the execution was good and since we didn't fail the mission you did a good job.

Squad: SL: @Chuck Yeager and 2ic Alex Cooper (Don't know his Forum name) They did a good job at commanding and we only had one casualty.
All of us were close to dying at least once but we survived.

The start went smooth except of one squad blowing up their vehicles but that happens all of the time. A bunch of game crashes later we attacked with Bravo a town full of enemies.
After we cleared it we went on a Overwatch point to attack a Enemy Facility that had Civilian Workers in it. A bunch of surprise MBT rolled in but since we had a TOW launcher with us that was no proplem...
until an enemy hind shot it down and nearly killed me. Our medic was with the assault team and was ~1min away from us. Our SL(standing right next to it) didn't get hit that bad.
But I(standing 10m away from it) got knocked out and hand holes in me like swiss cheese. I managed to stabilize myself but got knocked out again because of the loss of blood.
Our medic then came to rescue me and healed me up. Shortly after another MBT sniped our driver and Hit his Head, Left Arm and Left Leg.(Don't know how thats possible but hey, its arma)
Our vehicle was totally fine but our Driver wasn't. He survived and we continued to the next objective which was our last. On the way there KNGT nearly drove into us while they were backing up.
After we killed most of the enemies in the town the search for the last guy started. It took us some minutes but at the end everything was good.

Posted (edited)

1st mission Charlie Rifleman

Zeus: @Katla_Haddock & @Woody.

It was a great mission, even though at though a bit slow at times. The concept was great as well, having to go to multiple different little objectives to proceed to the next one. At the end there wasn't too much to do for Charlie and it was a bit slow, but that's understandable since we were waiting for the other squads to finish. But overall it was a great mission mad by a very experienced Zeus i knew i could have a good mission even before i started. And thanks for those respawn waves ^^

Platoon: @NeilZar

Great leading by Platoon leader, since at one point almost the entire squad of killed down to @Conga Line of Neckbeards @PVT. J. Mohammed & @Argon and Platoon sent more reinfrocements our way and saved our asses. Didn't hear that much about them after that, since i never could find the long range and had to use the one in our vehicle to contact you the first time, but the mission went well so i guess you did everything else well also.

Squad:

@Alexander was great at giving orders as where to go and what to do, but he sadly kept disconnection multiple times during the mission and we had @seishimaybeC leading us for the most of the mission and she did great job as a leader aswell as we did make it to the end and survived, i would trust you both as a leader in the future and to anyone else. 

Edited by Argon

Posted (edited)

2nd Mission Charlie Autorifleman

Zeus: @Hekhal

Platoon lead was @seami

The mission itself, although a failure was fairly fun. I only had 2 issues with the first being a T-34-85 engaging us, ramming a lunchbox, and getting launched into the air, a fun sight but killing most of charlie. The second was with @Schmorfson, several times he did things disregarding @seishimaybeC's orders. Including taking a lunchbox and later blowing it up although he was told not to. I did have a lot of fun clearing areas, it was interesting to see a mission fail after so many successes. Overal 9/10

Edited by Jacob_Waltz
I had a name wrong on the list.

2.nd Mission Echo Rifleman

Echo was ordered to move with the convoy until the split up point. We sat the the ambush site for quite a while being pinned down by a massive amount if infantry charging us from nearly every direction. We eventually pushed trough, with a few casualties. Rip SL and 2ic. Managed to get to a town to the east, which was basically cleared when we got there. After that, we drove some more, back the the ambush site, and got shot at some more. The mission failed after a little while. Seemed like platoon forgot to send us to take out the last enemy encampment. 

The ambush at the checkpoint was great! Had a lot of fun killing all the AI thrown at us. The armour rolling up behind in the first ambush, fucked up our team, and it took a long time before we were re-enforced. 

Squad: @Edelweiss, it was nice with a serious mission for once, with some actual solid mission. @Moogle picked up squad lead when Eidel died, and did a great job ordering us around getting the squad moving. Some good squad-leading with some great teammates.

The rest of the squad seemed to follow orders nicely and we didn't have any compilations what so ever. 

All in all, a nice mission with a bunch of things to shoot at.

Posted (edited)

2nd mission - Charlie - LAT

Zeus: @Hekhal

Well mission started a bit chaotic and became really chilled towards the end. Sometimes i felt a bit headless laid through the mission, but maybe i was a bit confused of the fast changing objectives. Though still fun.

29 minutes ago, Jacob_Waltz said:

@Schmorfson, several times he did things disregarding @seishimaybeC's orders. Including taking a lunchbox and later blowing it up although he was told not to. I did have a lot of fun clearing areas, it was interesting to see a mission fail after so many successes. Overal 9/10

@warlordsh said i should keep after @seishimaybeC died and blowing it of seems logical to me, because amored vehicle in enemy hands = not good.

Edited by Schmorfson

Second mission - charlie 2ic

zeus: @Hekhal & @NeilZar Liked the ambush would've been more fun if we didn't get the warnings at the start.

But we had fun shooting at enemys that where trying to kill us.

Aside from the ambush though charlie had nothing happening aside from having a wild ride past a btr.

Wished that there was more to do (most of the squad agreed) and than at a new form up point mission failure.... we where overrun..... while nothing happen.

That was quiet confusing but that might be more on platoons side.

Platoon: @seami Good responsive to questions, but would've liked it if we would actually receive orders.

a good part of the mission we didn't had orders would've loved to have them.

It was quiet confusing seeing how we where send to clear 2 towns which both where empty.

and than get a mission failure at the end for not having cleared a base.

Squad: was lead by @seishimaybeC and me as 2ic.

At the first road block/ambush we had good orders from @seishimaybeC to take cover in the forest on the left side of the road.

After which we took point and cleared the area.

After a while taking over watch at the form up point of bravo/charlie we had the unfortunate accident of our squad lead dying which was 1 of the only people to die the mission.

So I took over squad lead and was told to group up with the remainder of bravo(@Princeofmellon) he was the last unfortunate survivor of bravo,

so he grouped up with us and we got ready to move out to piskal.

Before heading out @Schmorfson and the others managed to commandeer a lunchbox which they managed to get across to Piskal and the objective after that before told to leave it behind R.I.P Lunchbox

From this point the mission was quiet bland we got to clear 2 town which where empty together with foxtrot.

So our medic @Life010 didn't had anything to do just like the other squad members though,

well @Jovo had some excitement being almost crushed by me under the car(Sorry).

Also honorable mention to the other charlie squad members @Vericht @KiwiTheIguana @Fidelias and @tacolinio

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, warlordsh said:

Liked the ambush would've been more fun if we didn't get the warnings at the start.

You got those warnings because some people who knew what hekhal was planning were unable to keep their mouth shut about it. Neither hekhal or me told you guys what we were planning during the briefing.

Edited by NeilZar

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Schmorfson said:

@warlordsh said i should keep after @seishimaybeC died and blowing it of seems logical to me, because amored vehicle in enemy hands = not good.

@Schmorfson
The first part is absolutely sensible, and you did good following @warlordsh's orders. Even though I do question the order itself.

The second part I also understand. However, you should then have communicated this. The order was "leave the lunchbox and mount up" and from my perspective it took you a long time and several repetitions of my order for you to actually leave the lunchbox, which you then mounted a second time. Not only that, but after you were out for the second time, from my perspective you just stood there, saying nothing, doing nothing. I couldn't have known you were planting an explosive, never mind the fact you weren't instructed to. What if I had planned to use that explosive for something else?

In the future, if you want to do something like this, just tell the lead beforehand ... Bonus points if you ask for permission before even attempting.

Edited by seishimaybeC

Posted (edited)

EDIT: Whoops! Accidental double-post? I don't know how it happened. This post may be deleted!

Edited by seishimaybeC
accidental double posting, not sure how I did it

Posted (edited)

2nd Mission Echo 2iC

Zeus: @Hekhal @NeilZar
Really enjoyed the concept of the mission. Surprise ambush is really fun... However we got constantly flanked my M113s. Sadly, as Echo, we were right at the rear so kinda pulled the short straw and got wiped out pretty early in the ambush with those two M113s that came up from behind.
Really appreciate the respawn though otherwise that would have been a 40-50 minute mission for a large number of players.
Really enjoyed the concept of the missions, maybe a little overkill on the flanks and M113s but still enjoyed it none-the-less.

Platoon: @seami
Good control of squads initially, following the respawn you seemed to lose it a little. Not sure if the break kinda messed you up a little but you got pretty turned around after that point. Overall though good job though.

Squad: @Edelweiss @Moogle @GingerRocker @Chukase @AstroNaught @BonSie @Dezree @cyanide
We got fucked over during the initial ambush but we had a solid recovery following the respawn. Great job guys and decent lead. Enjoyed the mission personally and had a good squad with no fuck arounds when it came down to it. Pleasant change to some others times :)

3rd Mission Charlie SL

Kept memleaking for some reason... even following full restart of my PC. I wasn't the only one either, few of us got kicked out. Zeus TP'd us back but I memleaked again and it was late so I just dc'd for the night. Shame because I liked the brief and expected it to be a decent mission. Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Edited by Igi

Mission 3
Zeus: @DHbatman Co-zeus: @cineafx

Platoon: Prophet

Squad: Prophet @Loradas

1st Objective: Went smoothly. 

2nd Objective: Zeus fired a single mortar at us while we were in OW. No enemies in at least 1.5km radius. Then the zeus laughed. Not fun.

Posted (edited)

3rd Mission Delta Medic

Zeus: @DHbatman @cineafx

Overall enjoyed the organization and idea of the entire op, went quite swimmingly. Though, nobody was wounded in my squad except one rifleman @Crump, partly because of the lack of contact we really came upon, though it may have just been because of the organization and cooperation among the company. 

Squad: @Edelweiss @Moogle @Crump @Dezree @Fraiche@ThatSlickOniichan @Hiigara[email protected] @acoupleofotherpeopleicantrememberthenamesof

@Moogle did a fine job leading the squad, as well as @Edelweiss who led blue fireteam, focusing on more close quarters combat compared to red team providing overwatch. It was nice to see some useful tactics being performed such as bounds commanded by @Moogle as well as periodic role calls which helped in keeping the squad intact and combat efficient.

Edited by DreamOfCheese

Posted (edited)

1st mission Bravo Rifleman LAT

Zeus: @Katla_Haddock and @Woody

It was a great successful mission and did very good at zeusing coordinating teams on what they should do. 

Platoon: @NeilZar 

Did great at leading each squads with good execution of commands. You get my praise since we didn't lose the mission. x D

Squad: SL: @Rezonath 2IC: Dapster Senpai(Don't know his forum name)

They both did great at giving orders and leading the whole squad and balancing on who goes to the SL and 2iC. @FireDad and I lived through the whole mission without dying while the UN Bullet sponges wiped out everyone else, Despite me being a bullet magnet Firedad did great patching me up God knows how many times.(Sorry for making you work hard for me to live :3) Looking forward to be with these guys again.

Edited by Hiigara

Mission 3 - charlie 2ic

zeus: @cineafx did a good job good amount of enemy's and btr's to shoot.

Gave charlie a harsh time but it was a good mission non the less.

Platoon: good orders didn't had a lot going on the long range so it was good and clear communication

Squad: oh boy where do I start. @Igi was our squad lead for a short time,

we managed to get to our first objective and immeditly getting shot to pieces losing 4 members including @Igi thx to memleak, @Life010 our medic for trying to save him.

and in the end we ended up 4 people with 2 people having broken legs and no medic.

Good start, luckily we had a re spawn happening soon after, and the bravo squad led by @ZentharTheMagician brought us @Habivi to save our sorry asses.

After regrouping with our lost members and again losing Igi to mem leak we headed to the second objective.

At the second objective we again got lit up by the enemy but this time we survived @Princeofmellon had a fun time killing the enemy in the compound while we where patching our wounds.

after patching up we had a good time pushing into the compound with the other members, @Ttm@Schmorfson, @ToffRocket and vaguedragon?

Almost getting blown up by knight killing a btr right next to charlie, and almost getting drive over by bravo who at the last second realized we where friendly,

it somehow worked out and we managed to post ourself at the west gate destroying the incoming btr's.

it was fun.

12 minutes ago, DreamOfCheese said:

3rd Mission Delta Medic

Zeus: @DHbatman @cineafx

Overall enjoyed the organization and idea of the entire op, went quite swimmingly. Though, nobody was wounded in my squad except one rifleman @Crump, partly because of the lack of contact we really came upon, though it may have just been because of the organization and cooperation among the company. 

Squad: @Edelweiss @Moogle @Crump @Dezree @Fraiche@ThatSlickOniichan @Hiigara[email protected] @acoupleofotherpeopleicantrememberthenamesof

@Moogle did a fine job leading the squad, as well as @Edelweiss who led blue fireteam, focusing on more close quarters combat compared to red team providing overwatch. It was nice to see some useful tactics being performed such as bounds commanded by @Moogle as well as periodic role calls which helped in keeping the squad intact and combat efficient.

Great Squad, Brilliant teamwork and was a pleasure to play with.  

Posted (edited)

2nd Mission Delta Medic

Basic idea was to attack or Capture 3 Types of Bases. Hekhal already said before the Mission that it would be a Stresstest for all SL's which i fellt like was for Most Squads maybe True. Way to many BTR's and Tanks. I would've enjoyed to take our more infantry since we were almost only engaging upon BTR all over the Place.

Platoon: ?

I feel like that the tasks for the individual squads Especially for Delta wasnt very clear. Delta was tasked to go with Alpha and start attacking a Village or Town. Delta Squad was with Alpha Squad Hold up on their Route so that they could only very Slowly Proceed.

Squad: @Crump, @DHbatman, @cineafx,

Squad leading was Pretty good. The tasks that we were given at the start of the Mission were pretty clear. Unfortunately During the Mission out Objective went out of Focus. We got engaged multipile times, cleared the Enemys, Went further Towards our Objective. As we weren't even Halfway near our Objective, Echo and Foxtrot already cleared the Objective. After Echo and Foxtrot have cleared the Town we all were (as far as i could tell)  tasked to clear, Delta Squad just took some OW Position and started Marking Targets. During this Overwatch position we tried Taking out as many BTR's as we could even though  our LAT's only took Stingers because i believe Zeus told Squads that we only needed Stingers. Since i couldnt hear many LAT's being from our Squad fired i guess that this was the case. In the case that we only were allowed to take Stingers i feel like there werent any Enemy Air Assets which would've made the Decision to only take AA- LAT's completely Useless. In the End everything started becoming hectic as more and more BTR approached. I requested multiple times to our SL to ask Platoon what exactly our Orders or Objectives were. That there were apparently 3 Bases to capture wasnt even once mentioned. As far as my Medic Job was i couldnt do very much, First there weren't many People being really Hurt in our second medic @Crumpand if so was most of the time already on it. Also since i had terrible FPS i couldnt do very much expect Staying inside the vic and do some minor driving. In the end My FPS kind of relaxed so that i could do a little bit more.

One Major thing that annoyed me was our SL screaming multiple Times on Short Range to be quiet even though the whole Squad just gave Important calls on Enemys, Positions, Generall Situation of our Members and Medical Cases aswell. If you have the SR too loud especially as a SL its a you Problem. I need to have Clear calls on where injured may be or if people get engaged etc.

Overall i didnt had much fun in the Mission which may or may not be my own Problem.

3rd Mission Prophet Sniper:

Zeus: @DHbatman, @cineafx,

First of all. I call Complete Bullshit on Prophet to restricting where the heck to go. We decided to go on top of that Mountain and me personally really enjoyed the Process. I think that at some point one of the Zeuses asked us what we where doing but since i was in the Sand buggy i couldnt hear much and didnt pay much attention to it. The whole Fun ended after we got killed by a spawned in Mortar strike which was really stupid. Not only did we got killed but we didnt even got an explanation why we got killled also we didnt even received a respawn even though out of our POV it was obvious that Zeus killed us since because of our increaced view distance we could see for Kilometers and didnt see a single enemy or tank or whatever.

@Sarissa,

Platoon:  @Rezonath

Orders for Prophets were clear. Had enough freedom to approach and choose their own Overwatch Points. One thing i have to Mention that i really do not enjoy being shutted or 'brake' - 'd multiple times. Being told to shut the fuck up is not quite enjoyable even though it might be appropriate to tell someone to do that. If you want People to listen to you then tell them nicely. Since Pinkmunn didnt talk that much it is especially annyoing.

Squad: @PinkMunn - Spotter

We had Difficulties with the range cards but in the end we got along pretty nicely. We had very much fun driving around and making Sick Stunts and Airtimes and Flipes and many much more things. The OW Positions were on the First Objective pretty shit but this was due to many Tree's beeing there but since these Points were essentially the only Points were we had decent OW i feel like it was allright. On the Second Part of the Mission i was the Driver and bloody started a Rally Racing Contest with myself which i thought was pretty fun. When we approached our Second OW Point for the Second objective we decided to go on the Massive Mountain On the Big Island in United Sahrani. We had fun driving Up or rather trying to drive up an almost 90 degree angle which was unfortunately ended with Zeus Mortaring us for some reason.

The Death and not received Respawn kind of made  the Fun i had earlier disappear. aswell as ruined the Mission for me.

I am sorry for any grammatical Mistakes.

Edited by Loradas
Due to Complaint tagged a CM

5 minutes ago, Loradas said:

Platoon:  @Rezonath

Orders for Prophets were clear. Had enough freedom to approach and choose their own Overwatch Points. One thing i have to Mention that i really do not enjoy being shutted or 'brake' - 'd multiple times. Being told to shut the fuck up is not quite enjoyable even though it might be appropriate to tell someone to do that. If you want People to listen to you then tell them nicely. Since Pinkmunn didnt talk that much it is especially annyoing.

Wait what?

1 hour ago, PinkMunn said:

Mission 3
Zeus: @DHbatman Co-zeus: @cineafx

Platoon: Prophet

Squad: Prophet @Loradas

1st Objective: Went smoothly. 

2nd Objective: Zeus fired a single mortar at us while we were in OW. No enemies in at least 1.5km radius. Then the zeus laughed. Not fun.

you gooft off were try to get on hill you where never able to get on give tip few times didt want listen so yea srry for that then

Mission 4 - "The UN dont shoot back"

Zeus: @Natnanny and someone else 

UN soliders were said to the same side, decent recovery, but wow that was bad. The mission went to shit in so many ways, donno why or who was at fault. 

Platoon: @ZentharTheMagician

Good initial plan, went to shit immediately. Not your fault

Squad: NotConner (cant tag)  Alpha had some fun, may or may not have involved deadman switches. Props to @Silberjojo and @Godzi for surviving and Silber for carrying my ass back to the forest. Then our transport exploded.

Posted (edited)

2nd Mission Charlie Medic

Zeus:
@Hekhal & @NeilZar
Good setup for a mission, enough objectives and EI to shoot.
I expected more crazier things though from @Hekhal because he's known for it :P

Platoon:
@seami
I don't know how the coms were but I what I do know is that Charlie was running around from point A to B without any clear orders.
That's a minor flaw that could be improved in the future.

Squad:
@seishimaybeC was the SL and @warlordsh 2ic.
Both did a good job giving clear orders and instructions.

From a medic perspective this was a shit mission but I think for the rest of our squad it was the same story.
We had some action during the first 20/30 minutes of the mission through roadblocks and ambushes after that it went downhill.
Platoon didn't had clear orders for charlie and we were running around as chickens without a head..
I know that things like this can happen but still everyone in Charlie wasn't really amused with it.

3rd Mission Charlie Medic

Zeus: @DHbatman & @cineafx
It was a cool mission enough EI and just enough objectives to keep every squad happy.
It was also well paced and action packed.

Platoon:
I can't remember who platoon was (sorry for the guys who were in platoon) but the orders were clear.
Every squad had clear orders and knew what to do so no complaints there.

Squad: @Igi SL and @warlordsh 2ic.
Unfortunately Igi memleaked early in the mission but Warlord did a good job taking it over from him.

Damn the first part of the mission escalated quicky.
I thought Igi was being shot and unconcious so I tried to check his pulse and save him.
I don't know how but after two shots from somewhere I was dead so my squadmates were without a medic for 10/15 minutes.
After I respawned I heard that Igi memleaked.

Warlord and the rest of charlie picked me up at the point where I respawned and we went to our second objective.
Holy shit that second objective! We were shot from everywhere and it was alot of fun for me as medic to get people back up.
First Warlord was hit badly so I asked the rest of the squad to bring up the MRAP as cover so that I could help him.
Then Vaguedragon came with @ToffRocket who also was hit unconcious so managed to get him up and running again.

We moved into town after that and secured it together with Bravo.
There was a little bit of resistance left and a rogue BTR ran right past us and blew up about 100 meters away from us.
That was a goddamn adrenaline rush seeing a BTR driving right past you, blowing up and managing to get away from it without a scratch damn!
Overall a fun mission for us in Charlie.

Edited by Life010

1st Mission- Alpha SL

Zeus- @Katla_Haddock the really good, despite the map being complete aids. I successfully lead my squad to glory and honor unitl I got lit up by and Mi8. Thankfully, no JDAM Suicide bomber today.

Plt- I think @NeilZar was platoon this mission, and he did a good job. Everything was clear and concise, and you were able to get everyone where they needed to be. Though Cuddles 1-1 was struggling a bit when it was in position near the power plant.

Squad- We did good. Everyone listened to me which was a good thing and we executed my plan perfectly. We moved swiftly through our objectives, then our TOW Rover was bumfucked by a enemy tank. We fucked everything up though, all feared Alpha Squad.

Overall- Mission was a lot of fun, the best one all day for reasons I will list under the next mission debrief.

2nd Mission- Alpha SL

Zeus- @Hekhal and @NeilZar I had no fucking clue what we were doing, when I said that we were gonna get ambushed, I was fucking speculating. @Hekhal, you let it slip when you told me to walk away from the circle so you could kill me. That is on you, not me. I get every fucking right to speculate out loud, that way we can formulate a possible counter against the thing that is being speculated. Also, if you guys wanted us to destroy the fucking bases so reinforcements will stop coming, then you fucking contact us after first contact with the enemy, not wait until we take our original objective and then drop it on us.

Plt- @seami did a good job as Plt, my only criticism would be that we should've circled the wagons at first contact and made a perimeter defense at the checkpoint, not stagger out in a line. That made us vulnerable and resulted in both Platoon and Bravo being completely wiped. Circling ourselves would've allowed us to concentrate our fire power, while keeping us safe. Just an opinion. I think I did ok as Platoon lead for a bit. I got most squads to our min objective, only to find out that it wasn't our objective to take it.

Squad- We did good, I don't know exactly how many people we lost but most of us survived. We took a BTR and fucked shit up. We did good.

Overall- I was in a bad mood the entire fucking mission for the reason listed above, so I wasn't able to enjoy the mission properly.

Just a quick heads up and apology to people for the second mission. Not to insult @NeilZar's zuesing ability at all, but the reason the mission seemed off from my usual kinds of missions was because my dad finished work early and needed a pick up practically as the platoon went through the tp pole. The moment the ambush started I left. Not sure how the rest of the mission went but Ill try and make another shot at this kind of mission. Thank you Neil for covering for me and being a co-zues in that situation or Id be fucked royally.

6 hours ago, Loradas said:

Platoon:[email protected]

@Loradas

I dont know all the details but in general, when someone says "break, break, break" they have nothing personal against you. The problem that most squad leads and platoon often faces is that there are too many conversations happening at once. I once had the "pleasure" of sitting in an APC as squad lead and had the following:

1. Information coming in on long range radio
  2. My 2iC talking from another vehicle about our sitrep over short range radio
  3. Vehicle crew communicating with their RTO
  4. Talking crew members in my vehicle
  5. Someone playing loud music

This got very frustrating really fast and I told everyone to break break break in my squad and I was now left with only 2 things I needed to hear and 1 thing I could ignore, making it a lot easier. Joking around with people is fine when nothing is happening but when shit hits the fan, its time to focus.