Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Edelweiss

Compositions

12 posts in this topic

One of you was talking about this a while ago. There's a mod you can download that fixes using compositions on the server. What's the mod called?

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Edelweiss said:

One of you was talking about this a while ago. There's a mod you can download that fixes using compositions on the server. What's the mod called?

@Loradas made a post about it. Should explain everything.

Edited by Vados

The stuff that Shoxe and Vados suggest will not fix anything that is not working!!!!

Currently the version of AresAchilles in the repo is the same as linked here.

21 minutes ago, Shoxe said:

@NeilZarworked for me atleast after importing it from steam.

do the advanced compositions work, the ones under military, guerilla and civilian? or just the top 3 ares ones?

7 hours ago, NeilZar said:

do the advanced compositions work, the ones under military, guerilla and civilian? or just the top 3 ares ones?

That i'm not sure about.

12 hours ago, NeilZar said:

I tested a bunch of them in SP and it still doesn't work. But I remember that before the update everything worked for me.

3 minutes ago, Vados said:

I tested a bunch of them in SP and it still doesn't work. But I remember that before the update everything worked for me.

It has to do with how the compositions are saved in 1.68, it broke all custom compositions. They can always be placed in eden, but can not be placed in zeus.

10 minutes ago, NeilZar said:

It has to do with how the compositions are saved in 1.68, it broke all custom compositions. They can always be placed in eden, but can not be placed in zeus.

Tested all in SP. Don't know if it works on the server or is fixed on the server.

But I noticed that if you download these mods they still fix the Ares Modules. I wasn't able to create A LZ/RP for Reinforcements under "Reinforcements/Create" new LZ or "Reinforcements/Create new RP".

But when i enabled the newer versions they worked for me. I was getting an error "bis_functions_mainscope missing", don't know what it means but i know how to fix it.